+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Adding to the above i was one of the 6 who had it change back from no additional documents needed to "are being reviewed" now it's back to no additional documents needed. Not sure if it's because i ordered the notes or it's common. I can't find the usernames of the people who changed along with me back then but can you guys check if you see this message? @Cee Jay i'm not sure if you were one of the 6 or not.
Mine was changed to No additional documents needed two days after I ordered notes in October. Still the same and background is Not started. My AOR is July 4th MP on July 20th. I ordered the notes again last week.

Good Luck everyone!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Mine was changed to No additional documents needed two days after I ordered notes in October. Still the same and background is Not started. My AOR is July 4th MP on July 20th. I ordered the notes again last week.

Good Luck everyone!
i already had no additional docs needed back in early october, then it switched back and now it did again. yeah i guess it may be related to the notes. except my bg check has moved to in progress for the last 3 months

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

Good Luck everyone!
i thought so as well at first but the thing is i filed my gcms application through a third party at 7pm ottawa time and it changed in less than 24 hours. when i checked it, it was still early morning in ottawa (2 am). no cic employees would be active by then unless they're pulling overtimes (i have no idea how gcms notes are filed though, maybe i'm just being optimistic)

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Adding to the above i was one of the 6 who had it change back from no additional documents needed to "are being reviewed" now it's back to no additional documents needed. Not sure if it's because i ordered the notes or it's common. I can't find the usernames of the people who changed along with me back then but can you guys check if you see this message? @Cee Jay i'm not sure if you were one of the 6 or not.
Hi, yes mine changed as well. I did order GCMS too.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Hi. My employer got call from cic last Thursday. I am cec Inland applicant. Any idea in which stage my file is now. Because my application status is same for last 4 months. Never changed. Even after getting call from CIC.
did you apply with LMIA?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi, yes mine changed as well. I did order GCMS too.
so we're all in the same situation and now with the holidays season i guess we won't see changes until after January

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
Hi there, I am in the exatc same situation as you. AOR July 15, however, my status still says document are being reviewed. I have not ordered GCMS notes yet and am thinking about doing it today, but them with everyone on holiday - not sure if that's such a good idea. Any advice?

Thanks

vihaanaa

Dec 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

p

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi there, I am in the exatc same situation as you. AOR July 15, however, my status still says document are being reviewed. I have not ordered GCMS notes yet and am thinking about doing it today, but them with everyone on holiday - not sure if that's such a good idea. Any advice?

Thanks
i say order them, you should get them late january early february anyways.

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Can anybody throw light on whats going on in my application?

funter28

May 20, 2015
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Can anybody throw light on whats going on in my application?
Looks like general template response but mostly refers to the cases going through SS. Did u follow up for gcms notes? You will get an idea once you receive them.