July AOR 2017

tusharc

Apr 16, 2017
Hey Guys
Is anyone in the same boat as me?
I am in FSWO stream.

AOR - 11th July, 2017
MEP - 20th July, 2017

I had to submit my FBI PCC again as there was a spelling mistake in the one I submitted and I acknowledged that in my LOE.
I submitted that in September mid via https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=2.53145768.107746808.1508174828-412284566.1503344603
I did not get any response of confirmation whether it has been updated in my application or not.
Meanwhile my status was showing "Additional Documents are being reviewed" or something since August, even before I submitted the latest FBI PCC.
In Nov starting, the status changed to "ADR not required" and "we are doing your background check", I guess that is IP2. Since then no activity at all.
My problem is I am nearing the 5 month mark and I don't know whether I am in IP2 really or not and whether my application is updated with my latest FBI PCC. Last I called in Oct mid and my application was in CPC Ottawa.

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello i got my aor 13 july 2017 and havent been no idea i could check my application's status. I applied it through third party (my agency) and i wonder as long as i know my application number on aor, can i call to cic to know my status?

Thanks in advance.
I am also in same boat can you share your time line please

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys
Please talk to your employer and all managers or general managers in your company about your PR application. In my case the date i got promoted to a position was different the date i got pay raise. Cic called my manager and director in head office. So manager told the starting date when i was promoted and director told the starting date when i got pay raise which was different.
Now my file got refused and i have to leave Canada for five years on the basis of Misrepresentation in my application persuant to paragraph40(2)(a) in Immigration act. My life is ruined just because of small misunderstanding.
Thank you all for your help till now.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi guys
Please talk to your employer and all managers or general managers in your company about your PR application. In my case the date i got promoted to a position was different the date i got pay raise. Cic called my manager and director in head office. So manager told the starting date when i was promoted and director told the starting date when i got pay raise which was different.
Now my file got refused and i have to leave Canada for five years on the basis of Misrepresentation in my application persuant to paragraph40(2)(a) in Immigration act. My life is ruined just because of small misunderstanding.
Thank you all for your help till now.
it's pretty weird, because at least one of the two gave ircc according to what you said above has given the correct date that you referred to. how different were the dates?

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
it's pretty weird, because at least one of the two gave ircc according to what you said above has given the correct date that you referred to. how different were the dates?
Manager promoted me but in head office position got updated after 3 months. So it wad three months that have less on my experience as compared to my job letter. And there is nothing that I can do now. I have whole life here job, frnds, my brother and gf.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Manager promoted me but in head office position got updated after 3 months. So it wad three months that have less on my experience as compared to my job letter. And there is nothing that I can do now. I have whole life here job, frnds, my brother and gf.
sorry to hear about that. What was your Back Ground Check status when you received this message? FSW category?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
can't you appeal the decision? it's weird that they spoke to both your manager and the director. for some they didn't even contact the employers.

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
It looks as if they have just stopped giving PPR. No movement since months in my case. And since last many days very few PPR messages seen across all threads on the forum.

My timeline
AOR - 16th July
MEP - 18th Aug
BG went to NA on next day 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised (the standard message I guess)
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec.

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July
MEP - 18th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised (the standard message I guess)
RPRF - not paid upfront. No request received yet for payment

Just now saw an update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents'

Can anybody throw light on when can I expect PR?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July
MEP - 18th Aug
RPRF - not paid upfront. No request received yet for payment

Just now saw an update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents'

Can anybody throw light on when can I expect PR?
no one can tell you for sure. i had the same change after ordering the notes so could be that. we got to wait and see

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Adding to the above i was one of the 6 who had it change back from no additional documents needed to "are being reviewed" now it's back to no additional documents needed. Not sure if it's because i ordered the notes or it's common. I can't find the usernames of the people who changed along with me back then but can you guys check if you see this message? @Cee Jay i'm not sure if you were one of the 6 or not.