PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Done....
Passed on 16-08-2017
Hi all,

I received my golden email on Friday, I just want to share this wonderful news with you guys.

My AOR is: July 7th, 2017
Medical passed: August 16th, 2017

My status hasnt changed since the medical change. It's exactly 147 days from AOR to PPR for me.

Cheers.

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Hi everyone. I submitted my passport on 22 Nov and just today, I logged in to my cic account and it says that my ‘application was approved. Check your messages below’ but I didnt see any letter nor email’. Has anyone experiened that? Is this a technical glitch? Hope it’s not

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi everyone. I submitted my passport on 22 Nov and just today, I logged in to my cic account and it says that my ‘application was approved. Check your messages below’ but I didnt see any letter nor email’. Has anyone experiened that? Is this a technical glitch? Hope it’s not
No, this is not a technical glitch .. your CoPR is done .. Congratulations !! Time to open that champagne bottle .. :D

Same for me .. had submitted passports on 21st Nov .. checked today and status says .. Approved .. but no email .. now waiting for passports to come back ..

Reactions: kat_ngo

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
No, this is not a technical glitch .. your CoPR is done .. Congratulations !! Time to open that champagne bottle .. :D

Same for me .. had submitted passports on 21st Nov .. checked today and status says .. Approved .. but no email .. now waiting for passports to come back ..
Somebody in the whatsapp group had sent his/her passport on 16th Nov and got approval today, kat_ngo and me got approval today .. I guess NDVO is clearing up the queue before going into Christmas break .. hang-on guys .. your approval is on the way ..

Reactions: kat_ngo

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016

Congratulations too!! :) just feel so great after all the hardwork. Thank god!

So when I land in canada, I should only present the passport? No more CoPR?

Reactions: SaintNishant

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Congratulations too!! :) just feel so great after all the hardwork. Thank god!

So when I land in canada, I should only present the passport? No more CoPR?
You'll get your passport with visa and CoPR (which is a letter) together back from NDVO. When you travel, you'll need to carry both and also show proof of funds when entering Canada.

I plan to carry all documents that was used for PR application, ECA, PCC etc. either physical or in digital format (PDF).

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
In
You'll get your passport with visa and CoPR (which is a letter) together back from NDVO. When you travel, you'll need to carry both and also show proof of funds when entering Canada.

I plan to carry all documents that was used for PR application, ECA, PCC etc. either physical or in digital format (PDF).
I see.. now it’s clearer. Thank you very much.

I really owe this forum a lot. I have the same plan too.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hello All

appreciate if anyone could help interpret the below reply from London Office which i received in response to my application status query.

This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. We apologise for the time it is taking to process but please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we have any update on your application.

Yours sincerely,
DJM

AOR - 14 July
Medical Passed - 25 July
BGC - Not Started

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Hello All

appreciate if anyone could help interpret the below reply from London Office which i received in response to my application status query.

This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. We apologise for the time it is taking to process but please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we have any update on your application.

Yours sincerely,
DJM

AOR - 14 July
Medical Passed - 25 July
BGC - Not Started
That means that your application is still in progress. It is not more than 6 months yet so it is still fine. I know that it’s hard not to worry but please wait, you might receive the golden email soon.

JayG123

Dec 5, 2017
Could you add me whatsapp?

November round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

**Current Processing**:
*It seems like with the number of ITAs going down the processing time tends to go down quite substantially, therefore, more than 30% of October 2017 applicants got their passport requests within 60 days time frame. However, the number of applicants who are still waiting from the preceding 9 months remain quite high.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (average mean)

**PPRs this year so far:**
As you can see, the trend is going down, again this is due to number of applicants decreasing as a consequence of declining number of ITAs.

PPRs in November 2017

PPR by Visa Office

**current average wait from IP2 to PPR by stream:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**[/URL]

**Applicants by Stream:**

**Average wait for PNP by province:**

**Overall Average to PPR:**

**Average wait based on VO:**
*London being probably the longest, especially for combination of Pakistan and PNP.

Source:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average based on family size :**

Source:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**Number of ADRs by stream:**

Have a great weekend!!!

JayG123

Dec 5, 2017
Hello i got my aor 13 july 2017 and havent been no idea i could check my application's status. I applied it through third party (my agency) and i wonder as long as i know my application number on aor, can i call to cic to know my status?

Thanks in advance.

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Hello everybody!
I just want to ask is there any problem or could have any negative effect on my application writting to my visa office and asking about the status of my application? I know that my file is at rome but its been nearly 2 month or more i dont know exactly..
Thank you in advance!