+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

MRE

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Please send me the WhatsApp link Andy.
Thanks in advance.

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
In IP2 for 20 days now

FSW-O
AOR 24th July
MEP- 4th August
IP1 - 4th August
ADR - 18th September (No additional required)
NA2 - 1st October
IP2 - 3rd October

Call to CIC- 10th October and the agent said security check as file is at Ottawa. Still waiting for PPR. Anyone in the same boat?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
In IP2 for 20 days now

FSW-O
AOR 24th July
MEP- 4th August
IP1 - 4th August
ADR - 18th September (No additional required)
NA2 - 1st October
IP2 - 3rd October

Call to CIC- 10th October and the agent said security check as file is at Ottawa. Still waiting for PPR. Anyone in the same boat?
Yup! File still at Ottawa. No changes for about a month and a half. since I got RPRF payment and got to IP 2

kiara

Aug 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Can you please send me the whatsapp link, thank you.

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Great to know that as I am in the same situation (IP1 since world war 1). My AOR is July 10. What was the status of your BG check when you received the PPR email?
my BG status is still no change, which is 'we are processing your BG check'.

SanVisa

Mar 31, 2017
Hi,

Today my application was updated with the following,
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents(previously it was 'Additional documents are being reviewed')
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.(previously it was NA)
AOR - July 10
Medicals - August 24

Can you guys tell me what stage am I in now? When can I expect my PPR?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents(previously it was 'Additional documents are being reviewed')
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.(previously it was NA)
AOR - July 10
Medicals - August 24

no one knows when you can expect your PPR. You seem to be in IP2 considering that you saw Not Applicable earlier

Reactions: ravleen

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,

AOR - July 10
Medicals - August 24

Hi!

Are you a CEC inland/outland applicant?

We have very similar timelines, the only difference is that your Additional Documents changed to not needed, which is a very good sign from everything I have read. I believe you are in IP2 now and you should get your PPR very soon.

Reactions: ravleen