Meds passed 23 august
And since then i am stuck at na2 stage

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
it is ok. my AOR is july 2ed, just received my PPR recently. and my profile is still no change. sometimes they just dont bother to do that.
Hoping for some movement soon then, I guess its all about patience till then :)

Reactions: Janko

sandizzle

Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys.
i am new to this forum.have some doubts regarding my application. hoping to get help from you guys.
i have applied PR under OINP. got my invitation and AOR in express entry in oinp humans capital stream in early july. after exactly 35days i passed the medical exam. and after 2 days of medical passing my BGC went to NOT APPLICABLE. its been almost 2 months my BCG is still NOT APPLICABLE. i didnt see my BCG 'in progress' even once. at what stage am I at? is there something to worry about? how much time should i expect for ppr? i have paid RPRF and other fees upfront. and i am currently in canada on study visa

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
I'm FSTW and don't know about VO :(
If you want to know about your VO, you can drop an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You need to mention below information in that email -

1 Surname
2. Given name(s) (
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
4. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
5. Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#) in the subject line
6. Type of application

Best of luck!!!

Reactions: lushahz

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hi guys.
i am new to this forum.have some doubts regarding my application. hoping to get help from you guys.
i have applied PR under OINP. got my invitation and AOR in express entry in oinp humans capital stream in early july. after exactly 35days i passed the medical exam. and after 2 days of medical passing my BGC went to NOT APPLICABLE. its been almost 2 months my BCG is still NOT APPLICABLE. i didnt see my BCG 'in progress' even once. at what stage am I at? is there something to worry about? how much time should i expect for ppr? i have paid RPRF and other fees upfront. and i am currently in canada on study visa
I also have a similar timelines on the AOR and meds. Hopefully, by mid November, we may get it.

Reactions: tuce

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

add me to watsapp

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
I got my AOR on 18 July 2017 Nd they request gap activity on 28 July which I sent on 30 th July.. my medical status is passed and background check is Not applicable... I did not check my application status for many days in between. Now it is showing Not applicable in Background check..I am bit confused abut the speed of my file...please help.

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I got my AOR on 18 July 2017 Nd they request gap activity on 28 July which I sent on 30 th July.. my medical status is passed and background check is Not applicable... I did not check my application status for many days in between. Now it is showing Not applicable in Background check..I am bit confused abut the speed of my file...please help.
Don't worry, I'm july 10 applicant with same BGC status.