Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi All,

AOR: 11th July. I had not submitted my wife's FBI PCC and had submitted an LoE for the same. I got an ADR for the same and replied and sought time till end Nov to submit the document which was granted. The FBI had become really slow at one point and it really felt that they would take forever .. however they mailed the PCC around last week of September and I submitted the same around first week of Oct.

My query: Now that I have submitted all documents required, will CIC start processing my case now or will they put me back in the queue as I had sought time till end of Nov. I know my question is weird, but this wait is just killing so thought to seek advise.

BTW, my status is;

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Cheers !!

Reactions: Breakthrough17

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

add me to Whatapp

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys,

So my additional documents status shows as "uploaded" for the second time. I haven't seen anyone talking about this status on the add docs.

Any clue?

Thanks!

Sep 6, 2017
same issue for me AOR 13th July uploaded FBI PCC on the 8th sept and same status as yours. I m really looking forward to the response to your question
Hi All,

AOR: 11th July. I had not submitted my wife's FBI PCC and had submitted an LoE for the same. I got an ADR for the same and replied and sought time till end Nov to submit the document which was granted. The FBI had become really slow at one point and it really felt that they would take forever .. however they mailed the PCC around last week of September and I submitted the same around first week of Oct.

My query: Now that I have submitted all documents required, will CIC start processing my case now or will they put me back in the queue as I had sought time till end of Nov. I know my question is weird, but this wait is just killing so thought to seek advise.

BTW, my status is;

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Cheers !!

Vishvish

Oct 18, 2017
Have you got any emails while these updates happened or just happened in your account? And second thing is are u Fsw or cec inland outland???
I received one email on aug 18th saying that my file was updated and i think it was for my medical . My file is in Ottawa office and following is my status . What could be the stage of my application ?
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Vishvish

Oct 18, 2017
I know that the file can be rejected anytime .But jut wanted to get a general idea on when usually the file is rejected ? like within first 2 months ? or later.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I know that the file can be rejected anytime .But jut wanted to get a general idea on when usually the file is rejected ? like within first 2 months ? or later.
@Vishvish your profile looks good in my opinion you are in IP2 now so you can expect PPR any moment soon. Why do you think your application will get rejected? If you have uploaded all the correct documents then you don't have to worry at all. CIC is taking time to process the applications and it is the same with all of us. Few people are lucky and no doubt about it as they are getting the PPRs in just 20 days but the normal processing time is 6 months and if you go to the immigration tracker there are almost 7000 cases and you know only 60-70 cases got rejected and for most of them, it was PCC issue. So just relax and keep the faith and be positive. I have seen a lot of people in the forum are in a stress of getting their applications rejected seriously I fail to understand who created this terror of applications getting rejected most probably few blood-sucking immigration lawyers or few of our friends who are rowing the same boat as we are and don't have any knowledge about the CIC process but as they just have to say something hence just say and try to scare people. If still, you feel nervous about getting the application rejected then double, triple check the documents and their contents you have submitted and if any doubt comes to you share the same in the forum and people will answer your queries. Trust me you will feel good. Just relax it will be all good..and wish you a speedy PPR...:)

CHECK THIS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE CIC PROCESS:
https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Last edited:

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

I am in need of some guidance:

I had filed my application on 10th Jul and AoR is dated 25th Jul from UK. Indian citizen.

My application is since then stuck on "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

I had made a call around 10 days ago and was told that my application is being moved to London and rest all was a wasted discussion.

Is this normal and usual for an application to be stuck in this stage for so long, I believe as per this my BG has also not yet started which many above have stated may also take around 6 months.

Additional Info:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

I am completely boggled with what is going on and looking for some advice.

Many Thanks.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi Andy,

Requesting whatsapp group invite.

Thanks.

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

add me to Watsapp

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,

I am in need of some guidance:

I had filed my application on 10th Jul and AoR is dated 25th Jul from UK. Indian citizen.

My application is since then stuck on "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

I had made a call around 10 days ago and was told that my application is being moved to London and rest all was a wasted discussion.

Is this normal and usual for an application to be stuck in this stage for so long, I believe as per this my BG has also not yet started which many above have stated may also take around 6 months.

Additional Info:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

I am completely boggled with what is going on and looking for some advice.

Many Thanks.
it is ok. my AOR is july 2ed, just received my PPR recently. and my profile is still no change. sometimes they just dont bother to do that.

Reactions: ravleen and MRE

MRE

Oct 11, 2017
it is ok. my AOR is july 2ed, just received my PPR recently. and my profile is still no change. sometimes they just dont bother to do that.
Great to know that as I am in the same situation (IP1 since world war 1). My AOR is July 10. What was the status of your BG check when you received the PPR email?