AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi
Any updates from PNP -Inlanders???
I am still in IP-1.

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys,

So I called CIC today and didn't have the luck to talk to someone nice as I have in the past. This young lady agent was extremely rude and basically asked me why was I calling.

Anyways, of course she didn't provide me much info and just said that my application was on an "early" stage which I'm not sure exactly what it meant. I said that I'm close to be in the 4-month mark and she just answered that 6 months is just an approx in that it could take longer. Not a pleasant conversation for sure.

CEC Outland: File in CPC-Ottawa, AOR July 7, Medical Passed and "We are processing your BG Check" since Aug 24.

I won't call in a month from now, let's hope for the best.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hey guys,

So I called CIC today and didn't have the luck to talk to someone nice as I have in the past. This young lady agent was extremely rude and basically asked me why was I calling.

Anyways, of course she didn't provide me much info and just said that my application was on an "early" stage which I'm not sure exactly what it meant. I said that I'm close to be in the 4-month mark and she just answered that 6 months is just an approx in that it could take longer. Not a pleasant conversation for sure.

CEC Outland: File in CPC-Ottawa, AOR July 7, Medical Passed and "We are processing your BG Check" since Aug 24.

I won't call in a month from now, let's hope for the best.
Sorry to hear that. Did you directly ask for your application status to that agent? Usually, what I noticed if you directly ask for status within 6 months, they can be rude.

It shouldn't be early stage, because that's your 4th month. Try ordering GCMS notes to get some idea.

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry to hear that. Did you directly ask for your application status to that agent? Usually, what I noticed if you directly ask for status within 6 months, they can be rude.

It shouldn't be early stage, because that's your 4th month. Try ordering GCMS notes to get some idea.
Thanks for your reply!

I guess having a nice agent is also about luck. I also thought it couldn't be on an early stage as she said, because I've seen movement on my status and file was also moved to CPC-Ottawa.

From what I see, the statuses are not reliable and we just need to be patient about receiving the "Golden email".

How likely it would be to get refused after 4 months of being processed? And do you guys have refusal examples at this stage?

Thanks!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Thanks for your reply!

I guess having a nice agent is also about luck. I also thought it couldn't be on an early stage as she said, because I've seen movement on my status and file was also moved to CPC-Ottawa.

From what I see, the statuses are not reliable and we just need to be patient about receiving the "Golden email".

How likely it would be to get refused after 4 months of being processed? And do you guys have refusal examples at this stage?

Thanks!
I agree. Some agents are really helpful and provide so many information.

The chances of refusal is very less what I can say from various posts within this forum. If it was refused, you could get the result soon, don't think it would take 4 months. Still, see what other experts says about this.

Wishing you all the best. :)

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
Hi,
My application status is
AOR 5th July.
Medical passed 23 August
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any idea which stage I'm right now. Few days back there was some update but when i opened my account. It was same as before.
Thanks in advance

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,
My application status is
AOR 5th July.
Medical passed 23 August
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any idea which stage I'm right now. Few days back there was some update but when i opened my account. It was same as before.
Thanks in advance
Hi!! CEC applicant? Your timeline and statutes are almost the same as mine.

The only difference is that you background check shows as "NA".Have they asked for any additional documents?

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
Hi!! CEC applicant? Your timeline and statutes are almost the same as mine.

The only difference is that you background check shows as "NA".Have they asked for any additional documents?
Yes, I'm CEC applicant.
No, they didn't ask for any additional document. I haven't got any email since my medical is passed.

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Yes, I'm CEC applicant.
No, they didn't ask for any additional document. I haven't got any email since my medical is passed.
We are on the same boat. You seem ahead though, given that your BG status is "NA" which I believe is NA 2 and you're very close to be on IP2 or PPR.

Again, you never know with IRCC and statutes could be misleading. I would give them a call. Hope you get a nice agent who can give you more info.

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
We are on the same boat. You seem ahead though, given that your BG status is "NA" which I believe is NA 2 and you're very close to be on IP2 or PPR.

Again, you never know with IRCC and statutes could be misleading. I would give them a call. Hope you get a nice agent who can give you more info.
I am going to wait for few days then i will call CIC.
My friend applied in March and was still waiting for PPR last week. When he called CIC they told him they already sent him PPR on 4th of july. But still his application status says file is in progress. So I think its better to call even before six months to the AOR