+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys! Just wanted to share some good news with the good people of this forum.
I have finally received the "Golden email" or more rather, PPR!
I must inform that ever since they have asked me for ADR, my status for the "Review of additional documents" has remained at " We need more documents to continue processing your application...."
Spoke with an agent before a I received PPR, and she said that it may be a technical glitch. So just FYI....
That you all for the wonderful support during this journey. And I hope Ive helped anyone in even the tiniest possible way.
:):):):)
My timeline is in my signature
congrats
I hope you are Cec stream and in canada??

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Will the security check be delayed due to lot of Travel History?
No one really knows about the processing times, for each case ...it really depends on the officer assigned or somthing else with Ircc.... everything else are speculations for peace...honestly there is no fair rule to process applications according to timeline submitted ...people who ever submitted in may are still waiting....and august applicants have got PR already...dont know what this means....

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
@Inuktun This is my Application status since Medicals passed around July 22nd
https://ibb.co/fqffRR

Are you sure my application has passed R10 check based on the above application status?
Also, how can I send FBI PCC via case specific enquiry? Is there any link to the process?

Thanks & Regards
Tushar
@tusharc I usually follow this https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/ it might help you for better understanding. Case specific enquiry or web form.https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=2.53145768.107746808.1508174828-412284566.1503344603. Also, give a call to the CIC call center before mentioning your condition in the Case specific enquiry or web form. At least you'll get a proper guidance from a CIC authorized agent. Don't worry it will be all good as you have already mentioned about the error in the explanation letter but precaution is always better than cure. Wish you a good luck and quick PPR my friend...:)

Reactions: tusharc

tusharc

Apr 16, 2017
got ppr! :D

AOR ..................................................July 12
Medical Passed ..............................July 25
Background IP1 ..............................July 25
FBI PCC Request ............................Sept 5
Background NA2 ............................(between sept 5-sept19)
FBI PCC Uploaded .........................Sept 19
Add docs have been upload ........Sept 21
Add docs being reviewed .............Sept 22
Background IP2 ..............................Sept 23
PPR ...................................................Oct 10
@pma12 Congratulations buddy. U said they requested for your FBI PCC after IP1. Did you not submit it with your application or they wanted an updated one for some reasons?

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Last edited:

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Out of 225- 145 PPR’s issued for May appliacnts
Out of 159 -44 PPR june
Out of 99- 21 PPR july
Out of 70 - 13 PPR august
Out of 42 - 3 PPR september
CEC inland applications only , rest all the applicants were waiting with mediacals passed ip1 ip2 or what ever so called status....got it according to some trackers and case timelines from this forum

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys,

CEC Stream
AOR: July 7
Medical Passed: Aug 24

I know my file has been processed in CPC-Ottawa for a while now. My additional docs went from being reviewed, to uploaded and then to under review again. BG shows: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I believe I've been under IP2 for about 1.5 months now which seems odd to me, but I've seen similar cases where they got PPR after being stuck in IP2.

Any similar timelines?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone waiting for na2 since sept 12.
My timeline;
Noc b cec inland
Aor- july 24
Med/ip1- aug 29
Additional documnent do not need- sept 11
Na2- sept 12
Hope to get update soon...

Thanks

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone waiting for na2 since sept 12.
My timeline;
Noc b cec inland
Aor- july 24
Med/ip1- aug 29
Additional documnent do not need- sept 11
Na2- sept 12
Hope to get update soon...

Thanks
People from may june are still waiting with same updates or no updates ...!! Dont worry

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi @andy108

kindly send me the watsapp link of july AOR

thnx

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys! Just wanted to share some good news with the good people of this forum.
I must inform that ever since they have asked me for ADR, my status for the "Review of additional documents" has remained at " We need more documents to continue processing your application...."
Spoke with an agent before a I received PPR, and she said that it may be a technical glitch. So just FYI....
That you all for the wonderful support during this journey. And I hope Ive helped anyone in even the tiniest possible way.
Congrats are you FSW?

asw-pd

Sep 27, 2017
Congratulations :) !!! How many dependents?