+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
it is funny, i don't see any updates from my profile. they said i am still at IP1, but i just received an email from IRCC, they asked for my passport and photos. guys, i got my PPR.

my timeline is , i got my AOR on July 2th, med passed on Aug 22, and background check started at the same time i think. since then, no change, now, it still says they are processing my background check,but i got my PPR.
Congrats! Are you FSW?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
it is funny, i don't see any updates from my profile. they said i am still at IP1, but i just received an email from IRCC, they asked for my passport and photos. guys, i got my PPR.

my timeline is , i got my AOR on July 2th, med passed on Aug 22, and background check started at the same time i think. since then, no change, now, it still says they are processing my background check,but i got my PPR.
Congrats!!
Did u have any change in the documents field during the time line you provided?
Like we di not need additional documents or something else??

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Congrats!
Did u have any change in the documents field during the time line you provided?
Like we di not need additional documents or something else??
Thank you!

It did, it changed to "the additional documents you provided has been review". I notice as the same time when they started to process my BGC

tusharc

Apr 16, 2017
@tusharc 1. No, in ur profile instead of submitted it will be written updated. Don't expect any emails from CIC.
2. Don't want to scare you but PCC is a major reason for the applications getting rejected. Your case is different as you have already written an explanation letter about the error in the PCC. Secondly, your application has already passed R10 check hence shouldn't be a problem. I believe u r FSW, u won't believe before 2 months FSW applications were getting the approval within 2 months but now the scenario has changed and it is getting delayed. Saying so if you are too much concerned about the delay you can always order GCMS notes from CIC. https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/ My friend CIC is unpredictable. You never know you may receive the PPR this Friday, even so, be positive. One advice the moment you receive the FBI PCC without any delay submit to CIC through the case specific enquiry.
@Inuktun This is my Application status since Medicals passed around July 22nd
https://ibb.co/fqffRR

Are you sure my application has passed R10 check based on the above application status?
Also, how can I send FBI PCC via case specific enquiry? Is there any link to the process?

Thanks & Regards
Tushar

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys! Just wanted to share some good news with the good people of this forum.
I have finally received the "Golden email" or more rather, PPR!
I must inform that ever since they have asked me for ADR, my status for the "Review of additional documents" has remained at " We need more documents to continue processing your application...."
Spoke with an agent before a I received PPR, and she said that it may be a technical glitch. So just FYI....
That you all for the wonderful support during this journey. And I hope Ive helped anyone in even the tiniest possible way.
:):):):)
My timeline is in my signature

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys! Just wanted to share some good news with the good people of this forum.
I must inform that ever since they have asked me for ADR, my status for the "Review of additional documents" has remained at " We need more documents to continue processing your application...."
Spoke with an agent before a I received PPR, and she said that it may be a technical glitch. So just FYI....
That you all for the wonderful support during this journey. And I hope Ive helped anyone in even the tiniest possible way.
congrats

Reactions: SGtoCAD

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Congratulations :)

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017

Congrats! Vo is Ottawa i guess.

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hey, that's wonderful news! Congratulations!

Reactions: SGtoCAD

funter28

May 20, 2015
What was your visa office?