+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Just called +16139444000 and was informed my file is at Ottawa office undergoing security check.

FSW-O
AOR 24th July
MEP 4th August
IP1 4th August
NA 18th Sept
ADR - Not required 1st Oct
IP2 3rd Oct

tusharc

Apr 16, 2017
Hey Guys,

I received my AOR 11th July and Medicals Passed around 20th July, my application has not moved at all after that. I am applying from Phoenix, AZ. My friend who applied from New York is in the same boat. I tried calling +16139444000 but it gets disconnected after going to immigration department saying "This no is not valid from outside Canada".

I keep reading people mentioning IP1, IP2 etc. but I do not understand them. Can someone tell me what are the exact steps after Medical Passed that I should be waiting for and what they mean. Also, is there any other phone number to call CIC to get some info on what's happening with my case.

Thanks & Regards
Tushar

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Hey Guys,

I received my AOR 11th July and Medicals Passed around 20th July, my application has not moved at all after that. I am applying from Phoenix, AZ. My friend who applied from New York is in the same boat. I tried calling +16139444000 but it gets disconnected after going to immigration department saying "This no is not valid from outside Canada".

I keep reading people mentioning IP1, IP2 etc. but I do not understand them. Can someone tell me what are the exact steps after Medical Passed that I should be waiting for and what they mean. Also, is there any other phone number to call CIC to get some info on what's happening with my case.

Thanks & Regards
Tushar
don't worry about it, i got my AOR on july 2nd, and i am at the same situation.
So, if i remember it correctly, you should look at your Backgroud check status. if it says we are processing your background check, it means you are at IP1. if it says not available on that status, you probably after IP1 already. now look at your document status, see if they say your documents have been reviewed, or there is no additional documents required. the second one means you are already passed your security check, you could have your PPR soon. IF I REMEMBER IT CORRECTLY.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey Guys,

Thanks & Regards
Tushar
Hi, @tusharc try calling them it will get connected...try these tricks I personally never tried it but nothing harm in trying https://www.immigroup.com/news/how-call-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-outside-canada and about IP1 IP2 etc...kindly go through the below web link at least you'll get some clarity https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/ You need to follow up with the application by logging in to your profile in regular intervals else you may miss one of the changes. Hope this helps.

tusharc

Apr 16, 2017
I have got a couple of questions:

1. Do these changes IP1 -> NA2 -> IP2 etc trigger a message of correspondence in our application?
2. My FBI PCC has misspelled last name that I submitted with Letter of Explanation stating I have re applied for the FBI PCC (which will come in another 3-4 weeks). My application is IP1 from 2-3 months now. It says that in IP1 they do basic criminality checks. I suppose they check all the PCCs here. Is this why my application is stuck in IP1 for so long? (PS: They have not contacted me for providing an updated FBI PCC right now in any way.) Is there anything I can do regarding this situation?

Thanks & Regards
Tushar

ganny18

Jan 23, 2017
Guys, received the Golden PPR mail few hours back. Thanks for all the support and guidance in this forum. My time line below..

Stream: CEC
ITA: Apr 5
AOR: July 3
MEP: Aug 22
IP2: Aug 22(I didn't notice IP1 or NA2. BGC wording was We are processing your background check..)
RCMP Request: Aug 23
RCMP Submitted: Sep 13
PPR: Oct 10

All the best for everyone!! Hope all receive your PPR soon.

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Guys, received the Golden PPR mail few hours back. Thanks for all the support and guidance in this forum. My time line below..

IP2: Aug 22(I didn't notice IP1 or NA2. BGC wording was We are processing your background check..)

Congratulations!!!

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017

Congrats. Whats your visa office?

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
hello,
have anyone recently submitted their passport to singapore VO for after PPR visa and CoPR?how long does it take usually from submission?I have to travel end of this month for a conference so if anyone have information regarding the time frame of getting the passport back,plz let me know.thanks

madhueck

Aug 1, 2017
I'm 92 days post AOR (10th July AOR). Single applicant and no travel history. BG check still not applicable (NA2) and documents under review. Wonder what is holding this long. :(
Is there anyone else in same boat?
I saw on immitracker that someone got rejection after 117 days post AOR (NA2) recently and the reason was a job mismatch and no additional docs requested even. So worrying and unfair this seems after such a wait.

Reactions: Janko

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017

Congratulations ganny18 :D:D:D