+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

sri86v

Jun 5, 2017
K np buddy.
One qq..if u can answer would be great...did u have small.gaps.like.20.days in ur employment history... And did u include separate rows for those in ur personal hostory form
No no issues you can unemployed for the time gap . even I had 3 month I stated the same

Reactions: lushahz

Ambidextrause

May 5, 2017
I emailed on cic Ottawa on 2nd and I got reply that my application has been approved and you will receive an email for RFV very shortly and u need submit passport. My BG went IP2 on 26th sep , My AOR on 26th july and Med passed on aug 7th . So I am waiting for that email.
Hope you've gotten the email by now.

Sampson Jonathan P

Oct 7, 2017
Hi everyone, below are my details.

AOR - July 16, 2017
Medicals passed - July 21, 2017
Additional Document Request (Singapore PCC) - July 26, 2017
Additional Document submitted - September 06, 2017

It shows my BGC status as "Not started"
My ADR status as "Additional document provided is in review"
My Eligibility criteria is in review.

Not once has any of these status changed after September 06.

It has been more than one month now and want to know if I should contact CIC or wait more? If I have to wait more, can anyone of you let me know from your experience when I can expect PPR please?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Many of the july applications are on hold , dont know the reason why!!!
AOR 19 july
Med. 1 st
Then no response until date
Applications on later date were also processed but not july...

Hi everyone, below are my details.

AOR - July 16, 2017
Medicals passed - July 21, 2017
Additional Document Request (Singapore PCC) - July 26, 2017
Additional Document submitted - September 06, 2017

It shows my BGC status as "Not started"
My ADR status as "Additional document provided is in review"
My Eligibility criteria is in review.

Not once has any of these status changed after September 06.

It has been more than one month now and want to know if I should contact CIC or wait more? If I have to wait more, can anyone of you let me know from your experience when I can expect PPR please?

Sampson Jonathan P

Oct 7, 2017
Many of the july applications are on hold , dont know the reason why!!!
AOR 19 july
Med. 1 st
Then no response until date
Applications on later date were also processed but not july...
Any particular reason why July applications might be on hold? I tried checking my application status in ECAS as well but they say that my application cannot be identified due to incorrect information but I have given all the details as per my application... So, I am really worried at the moment!!

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
What exactly is this ECAs ? Im not sure about it...i dont know why july applications are paused....i heard the same from many people..the best thing is you can call customer care of cic and quote your application number and speak to them...

Any particular reason why July applications might be on hold? I tried checking my application status in ECAS as well but they say that my application cannot be identified due to incorrect information but I have given all the details as per my application... So, I am really worried at the moment!!

Sampson Jonathan P

Oct 7, 2017
What exactly is this ECAs ? Im not sure about it...i dont know why july applications are paused....i heard the same from many people..the best thing is you can call customer care of cic and quote your application number and speak to them...
Hi Dolly, ECAS is an electronic online portal where you can track your application by giving some of your details... You can check yours too.. Will CIC respond properly to calls? Because I heard that they usually take a long time to respond to our queries..

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Dolly, ECAS is an electronic online portal where you can track your application by giving some of your details... You can check yours too.. Will CIC respond properly to calls? Because I heard that they usually take a long time to respond to our queries..
I thought ecas was no longer working for our applications. Do you get results wheb you put your info?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Yes it takes little time to wait on hold due to the call volume...no one can do anything about this call wait times...just for peace of mind u may choose to call...

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Nope... I tried putting all my details, yet it does not give any results... Is it not working? Are you sure?
yes it's the old system as far as i know. not sure why the above poster recommended it

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Hello Friends,

Any knowledge on time taken to process application by NDVO post transfer from CIO Sydney?

My application was transferred to NDVO on 8th September and till now, visa officer hasn't started reviewing it.