+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply. I was really in confusion about my application status. You cleared it. Thank you.

So as my application is about to reach IP2, any guess when will I receive ppr?
No guesses, but I hope you'll not go beyond October. :)

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have received my ITA on 20th September can someplease help me fill out the address history in the E- APR application??
My address on my passport is of the following format: (Apartment number, Society Name, Area,City, Pin code). As a result, how should I mention my address in the below address history while filling the PR application??

Apartment/unit number (if applicable)

Street number?

Street address/name?

Street address/name line 2 (if applicable)

City/town?

Secondly,what should I mention in the P.O Box number?? as I guess i am confusing it with Pin code number??

Lastly, do I need to attach the back side of my Digital photo while submitting the complete application with my name and address details written at the rear end of the photo, along with the photographers' studio address details???

waiting for your kind revert, :)

Ravi,

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
FSW-O
AOR 24th July
MP 4th August
BG NA 18th September (seems NA2)
ADR - We do not need additional document - 1st October.
BG IP2- 3rd October

Hi Friends what really happens at IP2?

Last edited:

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
similar timeline when we get PPR ANY COMMENTS
I talked to the CIC agent now by calling them to know that my file is in NDVO (New Delhi). It was in CIO Sydney all this while. God knows how long it will take now. Still in NA2 from Aug 8th... sighhh... Does anyone know how long NDVO take to process?

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I talked to the CIC agent now by calling them to know that my file is in NDVO (New Delhi). It was in CIO Sydney all this while. God knows how long it will take now. Still in NA2 from Aug 8th... sighhh... Does anyone know how long NDVO take to process?
Did the agent tell you when the file was moved to NDVO?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Patience is a virtue- seems like most cases transferred to NDVO believe in this age-old adage.

mandyk7777

Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Did you send you passport to Ottawa? Do you know how much time it takes for them to process and send it back?
Hi Sapant,

I have sent my passport for stamping to New Delhi through vfs...they said it would take min 10 working days.

Cheers !!!

Reactions: Vasudhaindia