+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

ganny18

Jan 23, 2017
Looking at the posts in this forum and personal situation I feel lot of people who applied around first week of July are still in IP1/NA phase. Does anyone else think the same?
Sailing in same boat. July 3 AOR, medical cleared on Aug 23 and BGC status changed as we are processing your background check. RCMP requested on same day Which I submitted on Sep 13. No change on BGC status since Aug 23.

Sapant

Nov 5, 2016
Does anyone know if CIC process your passport fast if you have travel plans and you submit a proof of travel plan along with passport?

In the email they say.. put prepaid xpresspost envelope. Can I put priority envelope instead?

charsi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I just received my PPR couple of days ago !!!!

My timeline :
AOR : 24th July
Medicals passed : 4th Aug
IP1 : 4th Aug
NA2 : 9th Aug
IP2 : 19th Sept
PPR : 19th Sept

Best of luck to all.... May u get ur PPR very soon as well !!!
Congrats.

I've got exactly same timeline but still in NA2.

kolmotta

Sep 24, 2017
yours is so fast. I got my AOR much earlier than yours, but i am still at IP1. i am thinking maybe i should call CIC and ask what is going on.

does anyone know what number should I call for this?
Please call +18882422100 if you are calling from Canada. Please keep you Express Entry Application Number as well as UCI number with you. Please also be patient. I had called only once and it took me 35 minutes to talk to an operator.
Please keep the questions that you want to ask written down. Being organized will result in better responses from Agents. All the best.

kolmotta

Sep 24, 2017
Looking at the posts in this forum and personal situation I feel lot of people who applied around first week of July are still in IP1/NA phase. Does anyone else think the same?
Many of us here updates the myimmitracker forum. Many who may not be here also may have updated there.
Please review the results which come up at https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/july-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker
Here you may sort by various fields ( important ones are Stream, e-AOPR Date, Current Status ). By using this live dashboard we can get a fair overall view.

Sapant

Nov 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I just received my PPR couple of days ago !!!!

My timeline :
AOR : 24th July
Medicals passed : 4th Aug
IP1 : 4th Aug
NA2 : 9th Aug
IP2 : 19th Sept
PPR : 19th Sept

Best of luck to all.... May u get ur PPR very soon as well !!!
Did you send you passport to Ottawa? Do you know how much time it takes for them to process and send it back?

cguru49

Aug 2, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Federal Skilled Worker (Applying from INDIA)

AOR: 30th July 2017
MP: 12th Aug 2017

After MP, the status is showing like this,

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical - results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints .We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Did i cleared IP1 level ?

What and when will be the next status change. Any guess?

Is it suggestible to apply GCMS notes at this stage?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reactions: lushahz

almehdi

May 29, 2017
Muscat, Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2017
Doc's Request.
25-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-07-2017

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints .We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Someone may please correct me if I am wrong, but your BG check current status seems to be NA after IP1 is completed. This is because my status clearly states something to the tune of "we have not started your background check" which I presume is before IP1

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
AOR 24th July
MP 4th August
BG NA 18th September (seems NA2)
ADR - We do not need additional document - 1st October.

So what do friends here think?

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017

Yes, you have cleared the IP1 and most probably NA2 too because your status clearly mentioned that they don't need more documents. It means your file is moving to Local Visa Office to start IP2.

cguru49

Aug 2, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Yes, you have cleared the IP1 and most probably NA2 too because your status clearly mentioned that they don't need more documents. It means your file is moving to Local Visa Office to start IP2.
Thank you for your reply. I was really in confusion about my application status. You cleared it. Thank you.

So as my application is about to reach IP2, any guess when will I receive ppr?