+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Haha. To be fair it sounds like others are also very slow. We haven't got the most straightforward case anyway, couldn't get one of pccs at all. I never hoped to be processed quickly. I'm just hoping for their kindness, they can take all the time they want. Having said that, not hearing anything or not seeing status chanhe does cause a lot of anxiety. I'm just praying for a good outcome.
You sir, have the ultimate sense of control.. Im freaking out everyday lol!

Reactions: Froggie1984

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
You sir, have the ultimate sense of control.. Im freaking out everyday lol!
Keep it together! 6 months is nothing compared to all the years you'll have in wonderful Canada :)
But seriously, I'm not that restrained. My husband has to listen to me worrying about one thing or another all the time. Constantly asking him 'have we definitely submitted this document? Was that scan in colour? Are yoy sure?' I don't mind if the application takes the full 6 months, as long as it all works out.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Keep it together! 6 months is nothing compared to all the years you'll have in wonderful Canada :)
But seriously, I'm not that restrained. My husband has to listen to me worrying about one thing or another all the time. Constantly asking him 'have we definitely submitted this document? Was that scan in colour? Are yoy sure?' I don't mind if the application takes the full 6 months, as long as it all works out.
OOPS! I meant to say " You, Madam"....

HAHA! I guess we are in the same boat... My husband has to remind me a countless time to relax... It is not yet 6 months.
And you have given me a wonderful perspective too.. 6 months is nothing compared to the years I have waited to be ready to apply for EE, and the coming years ahead spending our wonderful lives in Canada...

Fingers crossed, hoping that all will fall into place in good time:)

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017

HAHA! I guess we are in the same boat... My husband has to remind me a countless time to relax... It is not yet 6 months.
And you have given me a wonderful perspective too.. 6 months is nothing compared to the years I have waited to be ready to apply for EE, and the coming years ahead spending our wonderful lives in Canada...

Haha, no worries, the nicknames don't exactly give away the gender.
Stay positive, everything most certainly will work out :)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

We're all in this together lol One more PPR-less day means one day closer to PPR

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Hellow
My timeline is as below

Submitted application: July 22ND

PPR: September 28
yours is so fast. I got my AOR much earlier than yours, but i am still at IP1. i am thinking maybe i should call CIC and ask what is going on.

does anyone know what number should I call for this?

Reactions: Sapant

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Haha, no worries, the nicknames don't exactly give away the gender.
Stay positive, everything most certainly will work out :)
you get confused on this forum for a man as well? :')