+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
thank you! I thought your application is faster than mine maybe it was because you are single, now it looks like it is not the case.
@Janko my personal analysis says CEC has started moving at a faster pace than before and applicants with dependents are getting PPR a little faster than the single applicants.

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
I heard people said i should be still at IP1.

I got my AOR on July 2nd.
around August 22, we got an email said that we passed our medical exam. I don't remember when, our background check changed to "we are processing your background check" from "N/A".
till now, i haven't received any new message from CIC.

So i think i might be still on IP1.

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
@Janko my personal analysis says CEC has started moving at a faster pace than before and applicants with dependents are getting PPR a little faster than the single applicants.
why is that?
i don't have any news yet, i thought the reason our application is on a slower speed is because we have two people, so they might need more time to do our background check.

Sep 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Add me inti the watsapp group.

kolmotta

Sep 24, 2017
Hi
I want to thank Andy for patiently creating forum after forum for each new month of applicants. Thank You @andy108 !
I want to thank all the contributors who have deep knowledge on immigration.
Am sharing my COPR update here as every positive news is encouragement for all those who are patiently awaiting. Have updated the details in myimmitracker forum as well.
CEC
AOR 10 July.
Medical Passed 24 August.
IP1 24 August
NA 08 Sep
IP2 23 Sep
COPR 26 Sep.
I havent had any interaction with CIC over phone. So other than above details, I do not have anything to share such as Visa Office etc.
One last request to all the silent users and active users of this forum. Kindly update this forum as well as myimmitracker or similar forums. This is very helpful for others to get a clear picture of the progress.
Wish you all the best.

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi
I want to thank Andy for patiently creating forum after forum for each new month of applicants. Thank You @andy108 !
Am sharing my COPR update here as every positive news is encouragement for all those who are patiently awaiting. Have updated the details in myimmitracker forum as well.
CEC
AOR 10 July.
IP1 24 August
NA 08 Sep
IP2 23 Sep
COPR 26 Sep.
I havent had any interaction with CIC over phone. So other than above details, I do not have anything to share such as Visa Office etc.
One last request to all the silent users and active users of this forum. Kindly update this forum as well as myimmitracker or similar forums. This is very helpful for others to get a clear picture of the progress.
Wish you all the best.
congrats

Scheauzzem

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi Andy, please add me to the watsapp group

Reactions: Ind2US2Canada17

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I heard people said i should be still at IP1.

I got my AOR on July 2nd.
around August 22, we got an email said that we passed our medical exam. I don't remember when, our background check changed to "we are processing your background check" from "N/A".
till now, i haven't received any new message from CIC.

So i think i might be still on IP1.
@Janko it looks like you are in IP1 but again you have cleared the medical since more than a month so my intuition is saying by the end of this week or by next week PPR will be there in your email box. Just watch for the IP2 to happen and keep an eye on your CIC account or as they SAY GCkey login account. Hopefully, you are CEC stream.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
why is that?
i don't have any news yet, i thought the reason our application is on a slower speed is because we have two people, so they might need more time to do our background check.
@Janko I kept a track of people who received PPR especially CEC. On a lighter note, Canadian govt. wants more people. 2 is always better than 1 hehe...So just relax PPR is on the way. It is always better to apply for BOWP as CIC is so uncertain and you don't want to take the risk. Saying so PPR by the end of this week or at max next week...take my words.

Last edited:

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi
CEC
AOR 10 July.
IP1 24 August
NA 08 Sep
IP2 23 Sep
COPR 26 Sep.
Wish you all the best.
@kolmotta Congratulations buddy enjoy...:)

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
@Janko I kept a track of people who received PPR especially CEC. On a lighter note, Canadian govt. wants more people. 2 is always better than 1 hehe...So just relax PPR is on the way. It is always better to apply for BOWP as CIC is so uncertain and you don't want to take the risk. Saying PPR end of this week or at max next week...take my words.
thank you so much!
i barely looked into my account unless CIC send me a message. the reason i notice my background check is because i found it with my passed medical together.
So if they change to anything else, will they send me a email?

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
thank you so much!
i barely looked into my account unless CIC send me a message. the reason i notice my background check is because i found it with my passed medical together.
So if they change to anything else, will they send me a email?
@Janko If there is an update in your profile it will show updated instead of submitted but no email. For PPR yes they will send an email to submit the PP. I was logging into my account every day else it will be difficult to track the changes that my application was going through, Most of the days it was disappointing as there were no changes but one day I saw updated and it was IP2 and then PPR.