+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hello all,

I just wanted to ask if anyone else had their status stay unchanged after they passed medical exams as my background check has not changed from NA since I passed medicals on 13/9. My AOR was 31/7.
I have got PPR but my status is unchanged in my profile. Have patience & good luck

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hello friends, I called cic. Agent said ur application is with delhi ofc. But process is directly ottawa to ppr rite?
Can somebody please help me why they have transferred to delhi ofc
I guess because it's kind of illegal to ship passport outside India so they transfer case to local offices . If they don't then you can request them to change it so that you don't have to ship passport outside India.

Nkaur45

Mar 19, 2017
I guess because it's kind of illegal to ship passport outside India so they transfer case to local offices . If they don't then you can request them to change it so that you don't have to ship passport outside India.
I was under the expression that people are getting ppr directly from ottawa and then they are asking to submit passport at local vo

stranger2307

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Done....
Passed on 16-08-2017
Hi all,

This is my timeline

AOR: July 7th
Medical Passed: August 16th
Stream: I applied through Express Entry CEC, but I have a PNP, so not sure if I'm CEC or PNP-inland

Here is my status in my profile.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Not sure if I'm in IP1 or IP2 though.

Thanks

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi all,

This is my timeline

AOR: July 7th
Medical Passed: August 16th
Stream: I applied through Express Entry CEC, but I have a PNP, so not sure if I'm CEC or PNP-inland

Here is my status in my profile.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Not sure if I'm in IP1 or IP2 though.

Thanks
IP2.

Reactions: stranger2307

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi guys. Just got a reply from cpc ottawa. They have moved my application from cio sydney to singapore visa office. I have no idea why they have sent it tosingapore though I am currently residing in abu dhabi. Any idea about SGVO processing time?

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Its in my
what's your timeline ? After 28th july AOR, when did you pass medicals, IP1 etc
Medicals was Aug8th. Not sure when the BG went to Not required. The current status still says Processing additional documents. But received PPR email.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hi guys. Just got a reply from cpc ottawa. They have moved my application from cio sydney to singapore visa office. I have no idea why they have sent it tosingapore though I am currently residing in abu dhabi. Any idea about SGVO processing time?
They do this due to work load.
No idea about processing time but in a way it's good news

Reactions: funter28

petreng89

Jan 30, 2016
Hi,
I applied for Express Entry under the FSW category and application was submitted online within Canada.
AOR - July 10, 2017
The only status change I had was for Passing the Medical and was 1 week after AOR. Since then I have no updates to my account.
Any idea where does my application stand now?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any body else who applied from inside Canada in July?

Thanks!

Reactions: Ind2US2Canada17

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hi,
I applied for Express Entry under the FSW category and application was submitted online within Canada.
AOR - July 10, 2017
The only status change I had was for Passing the Medical and was 1 week after AOR. Since then I have no updates to my account.
Any idea where does my application stand now?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any body else who applied from inside Canada in July?

Thanks!
This is normal. CIC is not good with updating online status. I have got PPR but online it stills says they are reviewing my eligibility.