+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
I have a status under document : being reviewed. But my background check says it has started the background check. Do people also get ppr mails inspite of documents being under review. Since im ip2 as the bacjground check has started.
Yes they do, infact some people's documents status remains under review even after issuance of COPR.

All the best, please share your timeline and Visa Office, if you know it.

Thank you.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hi All,

I am an FSW applicant from India. Below is the timeline of my application:

· July 4: Application submitted and AOR received
· July 25 (approx.): Medical passed
· August 23: Request for additional document (Travel History) received
· August 29: Travel History form submitted
· August 30: Request for additional document (FBI PCC) received
· September 4: FBI PCC submitted

The application status on my profile is:
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents (I do not know if this changed after I submitted the documents or if it was the same. I know it is the same since two days after I submitted the documents)
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

This indicates that I am in IP1 stage. It has been more than a week since I submitted the additional documents but have not seen any movement. Is this normal? Am I being too impatient or do I need to take some additional steps. How do people find out their visa offices?

I am a little concerned because several people with AORs in August have already received PPRs. Would really appreciate any inputs from this group.

Thank you.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi All,

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents (I do not know if this changed after I submitted the documents or if it was the same. I know it is the same since two days after I submitted the documents)
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

This indicates that I am in IP1 stage. It has been more than a week since I submitted the additional documents but have not seen any movement. Is this normal? Am I being too impatient or do I need to take some additional steps. How do people find out their visa offices?

I am a little concerned because several people with AORs in August have already received PPRs. Would really appreciate any inputs from this group.

Thank you.
Hi. Any idea about your visa office?

canchance2017

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi Andy, can you send me a Whatsapp invitation please!
Thank you!

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi All,

Thank you.
I am in the same boat buddy. My AOR is July 4th and MP on 20th July. No updates since then and background check same as yours. Just wait and watch.

Pancakes

Jun 28, 2017
Yes they do, infact some people's documents status remains under review even after issuance of COPR.

All the best, please share your timeline and Visa Office, if you know it.

Thank you.
Thanks for the response.

My time line is :

Aor 31st july
Meds -14th aug
Adr for travel history -12th aug
Ip2 - 16th aug

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
I am in the same boat buddy. My AOR is July 4th and MP on 20th July. No updates since then and background check same as yours. Just wait and watch.
I agree. The wait is killing us. However, I just wanted to make sure I am doing everything from my end to make sure the application moves forward smoothly.