+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

dhyanivishal

Apr 19, 2017
Hi guys,

After 28/07, there was a small update on my account today. Additional Documents status changed:
From
The additional documents you have submitted are being reviewed.
To
The additional documents you have provided have been uploaded.

Does this change signify any change in the processing status?
Does this mean the documents I've submitted are in order? Are these documents checked for completeness before uploading in their system & is R10 over?
I haven't submitted any documents after application submission, I guess this is about the documents I submitted with application.

Regards,
Vishal.

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Guys- Just wondering is anyone else is waiting in IP1 for more than a month. For me its on 50th day and making me impatient.
Meds passed - July 20th

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Dear friends, there is an update on my BG,

As of yesterday September 6th my application status was;
  • Stream: CEC
  • 1 depended
  • Residency: Canada
  • RPRF: Paid upfront
  • AOR: July 05, 2017
  • Medical Passed: August 12, 2017 (not sure might be earlier, I noticed on that day.)
  • Additional documents that I submit are been reviewed
  • BG: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information. (I noticed this around August 29th, 2017)
And now BG change to; "Not applicable". is this something wrong or this is the 3rd NA ? o_Oo_Oo_O
Stream: CEC -Inland
AOR: June 23
RPRF: Paid Upfront
Medical Passed: August 16
BG: We are processing...(IP2) on 16 the August.

Additional Docs Asked (Travel History): August 31 and submitted on 03 Sept

BG: Not Applicable as of Sept 03.

This wording is misleading for IP1 and IP2. I have a friend who did not pass the medical exam but his BG is "we are processing...", but our perception is you cannot be in IP2 stage unless you pass Medical test, right?. Hence, wait with patience:)

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi guys,

After 28/07, there was a small update on my account today. Additional Documents status changed:
From
The additional documents you have submitted are being reviewed.
To
The additional documents you have provided have been uploaded.

Does this change signify any change in the processing status?
Does this mean the documents I've submitted are in order? Are these documents checked for completeness before uploading in their system & is R10 over?
I haven't submitted any documents after application submission, I guess this is about the documents I submitted with application.

Regards,
Vishal.
Hi Vishal according to most people, it means that your application has been moved or is about to move to a LVO. So hopefully, it is good news. Do you mind sharing your AOR, IP1, NA2 timelines? Thank you

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Guys- Just wondering is anyone else is waiting in IP1 for more than a month. For me its on 50th day and making me impatient.
Meds passed - July 20th
I was! I have been in IP2 for 2 days, my medicals were passed on July 21

Reactions: Cbhav1

brkglm

Sep 6, 2017
Stream: CEC -Inland
AOR: June 23
RPRF: Paid Upfront
Medical Passed: August 16
BG: We are processing...(IP2) on 16 the August.

Additional Docs Asked (Travel History): August 31 and submitted on 03 Sept

BG: Not Applicable as of Sept 03.

This wording is misleading for IP1 and IP2. I have a friend who did not pass the medical exam but his BG is "we are processing...", but our perception is you cannot be in IP2 stage unless you pass Medical test, right?. Hence, wait with patience:)
Finally found someone almost similar case. Thanks for sharing your timeline. BTW, you are right; before passing Medical, IP2 not seem possible.
I am confused that I might be waiting IP2 now..:eek:But I remember that I had NA before and got the same message like yours so thought that this was IP2. Sooner or later will see. Cheers.

Reactions: angelbird

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Finally found someone almost similar case. Thanks for sharing your timeline. BTW, you are right; before passing Medical, IP2 not seem possible.
I am confused that I might be waiting IP2 now..:eek:But I remember that I had NA before and got the same message like yours so thought that this was IP2. Sooner or later will see. Cheers.
Do not worry and do not stress out cos all is good. We have got two options: 1. we will move to IP2 (where additional documents will be "no need for additional documents, and BG will be "we are processing...") 2. We will receive PPR directly from NA status (this is based on what I was told on June Aor group, please see my earlier messages). In fact, in AOR June CEC inland member (one member) also had the similar situation as you and I. However, again saying, this wording is misleading, proof: you and I:) I applied for BOWP, and hope they will approve with the status as of today:)

Reactions: brkglm

brkglm

Sep 6, 2017
Do not worry and do not stress out cos all is good. We have got two options: 1. we will move to IP2 (where additional documents will be "no need for additional documents, and BG will be "we are processing...") 2. We will receive PPR directly from NA status (this is based on what I was told on June Aor group, please see my earlier messages). In fact, in AOR June CEC inland member (one member) also had the similar situation as you and I. However, again saying, this wording is misleading, proof: you and I:) I applied for BOWP, and hope they will approve with the status as of today:)
I was checking your earlier messages, I saw them. I was thinking the same of two options. ;) Yet, for CEC takes around 90 days to PPR. Our is just curiosity :cool:. I have applied BOWP too as of July 22nd. When did you applied it ?

Reactions: angelbird

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I was checking your earlier messages, I saw them. I was thinking the same of two options. ;) Yet, for CEC takes around 90 days to PPR. Our is just curiosity :cool:. I have applied BOWP too as of July 22nd. When did you applied it ?

:) i applied BOWP on June 27th. I expect them to open my file 3rd week of September (based on work permit processing time for applicants from within Canada). For you, they will open your file sometime end of mid to 3rd week october. Yes, based on my screening in this blogs, I do not trust this wording, or at least there are deviations within the terms and their meanings:). Lol and yeah I am OK up to 100 days, at least knowing that we are close to PPR, I am happy:)

brkglm

Sep 6, 2017
:) i applied BOWP on June 27th. I expect them to open my file 3rd week of September (based on work permit processing time for applicants from within Canada). For you, they will open your file sometime end of mid to 3rd week october. Yes, based on my screening in this blogs, I do not trust this wording, or at least there are deviations within the terms and their meanings:)
Open my file 3rd week of oct :DLOL., PPR might as well arrive earlier then BOWP.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Open my file 3rd week of oct :DLOL., PPR might as well arrive earlier then BOWP.
Yes then they will decline it - dont panic under that situation because if you receive your PPR before then you dont need BOWP:) That is why, they dont approve BOWP. Lol, but you wont get the monies back for BOWP application - which is fine :)).

dhyanivishal

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Vishal according to most people, it means that your application has been moved or is about to move to a LVO. So hopefully, it is good news. Do you mind sharing your AOR, IP1, NA2 timelines? Thank you
Thanks buddy... AoR: 19/07, IP1: 28/07... There wasn't any change after this...

karandas.p@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016
Hello All,

I have been a lurker on this thread for the past few weeks. But today evening (Friday 8th Sept 2017), I got the Passport Request email from CIC.
I am an inland applicant and applied for PR through the FSW route.

AOR: 13th July
Medical Passed: July 22nd
( I do not remember the exact dates for IP1 and IP2 was somewhere around 24th August)
PPR: 8th September

I have found this forum and thread to be very informative and helpful. I wish you all the best and thanks.

Reactions: Erinseo

winteriscoming2017

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am sharing my timeline:

FSW O
ITA: 28th June
AOR: 20th July
MED Pass: 29th July
BG :14th Aug "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
It looks IP2 (I missed NA & IP1 dates)

After reading this forum thread looks like the process is fast.

Anyone in same boat?

Nkaur45

Mar 19, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am sharing my timeline:

FSW O
ITA: 28th June
AOR: 20th July
MED Pass: 29th July
BG :14th Aug "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
It looks IP2 (I missed NA & IP1 dates)

After reading this forum thread looks like the process is fast.

Anyone in same boat?
I have almost same timelines... 19 july aor... on ip2 since 9 aug... fswo