+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi there Jack

Can you plz tell which no did u call and how long was the wait time can we call as a FSW-O applicant will the entertain our call?

Regards
My suggestion to call +16139444000 Ring 'em super early like 8.05 or 8.10 just so happened my wait time was only 1 minute..

Reactions: s.tamoor

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Okay folks,

Just got my GCMS. So couple of questions here.. My primary office is listed as CIO and from Aug 25 my additional docs status shows up as "We don't need any additional docs". But B'G status has not started yet. @legalfalcon @rajkamalmohanram @dr fears @johnsyk

ITA April 5 () AOR July 1 () Medicals Pass July 20 () CRS score 475 () Elig. met at CIO () right now Na2 ()

Also my secondary office is listed as CPC Ottawa and second secondary office as CPC Vegreville.
1) Does this mean my file will not goto NDVO altogether and be finalized at CPC?

The current due date is now 09/12/2017 so I can expect to pick CPC to pick my file by then or is it their deadline. TO be honest I see no activity until 18th July from 1st of July and then it picks pace. No paragraphs written but it says Elig. met.
2) So when do you think my file be shipped to Ottawa?
You are almost there. @legalfalcon once said you are 95% through after eligibility is passed. Like everyone else in CIO including me, its a transfer of the files to respective LVOs or CPC that is being delayed. Once that is done, its just a matter of days to ppr IMO, that is of course assuming you have no security issues. I also believe the due date is the maximum time they can process your application and not necessarily when you'll get ppr. thanks for sharing ur notes at least we know that eligibility is being done at cio and its probably whats taking their time.

Reactions: jackbauer

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi...

My timelines for a FSW-O application are as follows:
ITA: 4th May 2017
AoR: 19th July 2017
Medical Passed/IP1: 28th July 2017.

There have been no changes to the status ever since. Background Check column reads: We are processing your application and will let you know when we start background check.

I dropped a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa last week and got a response that your application is not being processed at our office.
I replied to that asking for where is it being processed...they replied, Your application is being processed at CIO, without specifying any location.

Is there a way I can find out the status of my application. I called them on +1 613 944 4000 only to hear the same status on IVR and wasn't able to connect to an agent.

What exactly are they checking for last 35 days, the status quo is killing me... :(
Hey, my timeline is same as yours (minus ITA), no change since the 28th July. There is something about that date - lots of people with MP on the 28th appear to be stuck in IP1. I don't want to contact CIC yet, it's all still within the processing times, but man this wait is tough! Let's hope our applications get picked up soon. Best of luck!

brkglm

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, I have just introduced to this forum so, I was not able follow the status updates on my application. However, I have been checking my profile time-to-time and have noticed the changes (not exact dates). I was not able to catch when BG turned to second time NA or the message called "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Currently below is how my application status look like. Could anyone kindly help me to understand that my status either IP1 or IP2?Any input is appreciated.
  • Stream: CEC
  • 1 depended
  • Residency: Canada
  • RPRF: Paid upfront
  • AOR: July 05, 2017
  • Medical Passed: August 12, 2017 (not sure might be earlier, I noticed on that day.)
  • Additional documents that I submit are been reviewed
  • BG: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.

Last edited:

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hey, my timeline is same as yours (minus ITA), no change since the 28th July. There is something about that date - lots of people with MP on the 28th appear to be stuck in IP1. I don't want to contact CIC yet, it's all still within the processing times, but man this wait is tough! Let's hope our applications get picked up soon. Best of luck!
My MP is July 20th with AOR of July 4th and still in IP1. Getting impatient.

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi guys, I have just introduced to this forum so, I was not able follow the status updates on my application. However, I have been checking my profile time-to-time and have noticed the changes (not exact dates). I was not able to catch when BG turned to second time NA or the message called "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Currently below is how my application status look like. Could anyone kindly help me to understand that my status either IP1 or IP2?Any input is appreciated.
  • Stream: CEC
  • 1 depended
  • Residency: Canada
  • RPRF: Paid upfront
  • AOR: July 05, 2017
  • Medical Passed: August 12, 2017 (not sure might be earlier, I noticed on that day.)
  • Additional documents that I submit are been reviewed
  • BG: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.
This is IP2

Reactions: brkglm

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi Team,

Any movement in PNP applications???

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
My MP is July 20th with AOR of July 4th and still in IP1. Getting impatient.
I hope we'll be those cases where the satus never changes but PPRs get issued straight from IP1. Fingers crossed! But yeah, I'm totally with you, I'm getting impatient myself.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Okay folks,

Just got my GCMS. So couple of questions here.. My primary office is listed as CIO and from Aug 25 my additional docs status shows up as "We don't need any additional docs". But B'G status has not started yet. @legalfalcon @rajkamalmohanram @dr fears @johnsyk

ITA April 5 () AOR July 1 () Medicals Pass July 20 () CRS score 475 () Elig. met at CIO () right now Na2 ()

Also my secondary office is listed as CPC Ottawa and second secondary office as CPC Vegreville.
1) Does this mean my file will not goto NDVO altogether and be finalized at CPC?

The current due date is now 09/12/2017 so I can expect to pick CPC to pick my file by then or is it their deadline. TO be honest I see no activity until 18th July from 1st of July and then it picks pace. No paragraphs written but it says Elig. met.
2) So when do you think my file be shipped to Ottawa?
I think these are the possible outcomes:-

1 - You might be shipped to CPC Ottawa soon.
2 - If that happens, then you will get your PPR soon is what I believe.
3 - The Due Date - Well they could do it before or they do could do it on that day. We don't know. Mine was done on the day of the deadline both times.
4 - You have passed eligibility? Do you see officer review? Or only analyst review?

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016

3 - The Due Date - Well they could do it before or they do could do it on that day. We don't know. Mine was done on the day of the deadline both times.
4 - You have passed eligibility? Do you see officer review? Or only analyst review?
My GCMS showed Primary Office as CIO and Secondary as CPC-Ottawa. But few weeks back I inquired and was told that my file is at SGVO. I called after receiving the email to check on my status as I've been on NA2 for more than 50days and was told Eligibility and security check has not started yet.
Is it possible that GCMS shows CPC-Ottawa as secondary but my file has been sent to another office?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other

Thanks john for responding,

So the notes were pulled off on 21st aug and it was the program analyst that had put the remarks,.. They requested fbi pic around july 22. analyst notes says US info share received and NRT done ( which means Clean history, right?) So now that my additional docs says "we don't need any additional docs" I'm assuming my file is ready to be shipped to CPC. Eligibility passed (confirmed via phone) Due date 12 of Sep, so
1* what would be a good date for requesting second GCMS? Hopefully I won't need it but I would like your views on the date..
2* Any faint chance file will be sent to NDVO? My mailing address is U.S based n attorney is Toronto based so I'm guessing they will process n finalize it from CPC Ottawa?

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hello All,

I submitted my application on July 4 and received AOR the very same day. My medical was cleared approximately 3 weeks later. I received a request for Supplemental Travel History on August 23 from CIC with a deadline of August 30 and provided the information on August 29.

I then received a request to upload my FBI PCC (I did not have it when I submitted my application) on August 30 and CIC gave me 60 days to upload the clearance certificate. I uploaded the document on September 4 and have not seen any update in my profile after that.

My question is, would CIC wait until October 30 (the deadline to submit the document) before proceeding with the review of my application? How would the Case Officer know that I have uploaded the required document?

Just do not want the process to get delayed and so would really appreciate inputs who has been through a similar situation or has an idea.

Thank you!

ITA: April 5
AOR: July 4
Medical: End of July
Hi Guys,

Would anyone have an idea about my query above. How long after the submission of additional documents requested can I expect to see a movement in my profile.

Thank you.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

Would anyone have an idea about my query above. How long after the submission of additional documents requested can I expect to see a movement in my profile.

Thank you.
Same situation here, quite interested in the comments.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Same situation here, quite interested in the comments.
First I guess it changes to the docs are received. Then after a while it changes to we are reviewing the addn docs that you uploaded. Finally they will change to we do not need any additional docs. If this happens along with a "Your background c is being processed" you are at 'IP2'

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
First I guess it changes to the docs are received. Then after a while it changes to we are reviewing the addn docs that you uploaded. Finally they will change to we do not need any additional docs. If this happens along with a "Your background c is being processed" you are at 'IP2'
Thanks for the comment. Do you know if they wait until the end of the timeline they gave us to review the documents? They gave me 2 months, I uploaded the additional document in 1 week.