Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Guys, I want to update you regarding something weird which happened with me. I had applied through a consultant in India and had received an email from cic on the registered email id as per cic records on 7th august for my PPR. But since cic did not send an email on the cic account, neither me nor my consultant thought of checking the email id (which the consultant has created on behalf and was being monitored solely by the consultant). I have lost 2 precious weeks as I got to know of this email only yesterday evening as a reply to a mail i had sent cic regarding a status update.
So, what i am trying to say is plz check your email id as well and not only the cic account for your PPR mails. Hope this helps some of you waiting patiently.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi... Im in same boat as you...
My timeline as follows:
ITA - May 4th
Application Submission - Jul 27th
AoR - Jul 27th
Request for additional doc (Schedule A Background form - IMM 5669) - Aug 4th
Medicals Passed - Aug 6th
Additional doc submitted (Schedule A Form) - Aug 8th
BC - Not Applicable (NA2) - Aug 8th
Found thru emailing that my file is at CIO Sydney. Thats about it.... :(
Kindly share the email address and time it took for reply to come. It will help others.

Thanks and Good Luck.

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Chikoo

I am 14 July AOR and also stuck on IP1, medicals passed around 25th, is it worth it to ring CIC up for an update or it won't make any difference?
did u try to find out ur visa office mine is at CIO Sydney.

Regards
Hello Tamoor,

I'm on the same boat. AOR July 16th, meds passed July 24th and stuck in IP1 since then. I'm really anxious about it as I see many cases going through and already in IP2 with a later AOR...

pma12

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hello Tamoor,

I'm on the same boat. AOR July 16th, meds passed July 24th and stuck in IP1 since then. I'm really anxious about it as I see many cases going through and already in IP2 with a later AOR...
I'm aor12 and meds 25, nothing after that...

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
I sent an email to them and they replied back with an automated email saying that due to the high volume of inquiries they will not be replying back to emails, only to CSE... :(
There is a format for the email:
Subject Line:
Application No: xxxxxx
In body of email:
Surname:
xxxx
Given Name: xxxx
Application No: xxxxx
Date of Birth: yyyy-mm-dd
UCI: xxxxxx
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hello Tamoor,

logged in today after a week hoping something might have changed but still the same status, stuck in IP1
I am a bit worried too but I guess there's nothing much we can do apart from waiting or sending an email which most probably will come back with an automated response

Best of luck

RedPhoenix

Oct 22, 2016
Hi,
I received my AOR on the 16th of July but since nothing happened, I even didn't pass the medicals.

Is anyone else in the same situation? My visa office is in Warsaw. Does it makes sense to ordre a GCMS?