+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

eee25

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, I posted this in another thread but asking here too - My AOR was 25th July, and medicals have passed and I am in NA after IP1.
I just realized I didn't upload my transcripts! Just degree, an internship completion certificate (mandatory in Medicine), WES, and IELTS. Did I mess up?! Will the CIC ask for them or reject my application? Does anyone know of a similar case?

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi, I posted this in another thread but asking here too - My AOR was 25th July, and medicals have passed and I am in NA after IP1.
I just realized I didn't upload my transcripts! Just degree, an internship completion certificate (mandatory in Medicine), WES, and IELTS. Did I mess up?! Will the CIC ask for them or reject my application? Does anyone know of a similar case?
Send a case specific enquiry and attach all your missed document to that.

Reactions: eee25

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Are you Inland or outland? If Inland and online application, then it should be ottawa and outland means your VO which comes under your country of region.

Reactions: eee25

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Are you Inland or outland? If Inland and online application, then it should be ottawa and outland means your VO which comes under your country of region.
Not true, it seems to be completely random. I am a resident in the UK, currently living in the UK, applied under FSW-Outland and I'm being processed at Ottawa. However I know other people who are in the same stream as myself, from the UK and were at Syndney then transferred to London.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hi Chikoo

I am 14 July AOR and also stuck on IP1, medicals passed around 25th, is it worth it to ring CIC up for an update or it won't make any difference?
did u try to find out ur visa office mine is at CIO Sydney.

Regards
I think official processing time is 6 months to it's better to wait. I did not contact anyone yet and waiting for status to change. Hopefully soon.

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
I think official processing time is 6 months to it's better to wait. I did not contact anyone yet and waiting for status to change. Hopefully soon.
Hey Chikoo, we have the exact same timeline, same AoR and all. I'm stuck at NA2 as well, so lets hope the wait isn't too long!

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
I had called CIC and got to know my application is also at CIO. On asking when it is likely to be transferred to any ther VO, the agent said there is no plan as of now to transfer them to another VO. Since, I am on IP2, I am assuming these guys would be finalizing and sending the PPR. It is slow but there is nothing else we could do apart from waiting
What number did you call them? Are you residing in Canada now?

Lordnath

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019
Just confirmed that my application is being processed at the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Time to take my mind off this application and chill.

jaysingh22

Mar 15, 2017
hey guys i just got the update from my agent

there has been a change , earlier in additional docs it was written we are reviewing additional docs now its changed to we do not need additional docs.... the background check msg still remains at not applicable ......

someone comment is it still in na2 ??