05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Oh ok.. makes sense.

I think It went from Under review to Uploaded because they thought it's all good to proceed with it.

Let see.

You are on fire dude you have replied to so many posts on this thread. Thanks on behalf of all :)
Thanks.. and you should be good.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Honestly ... I think

Due to high number of ITA issues during may and June, the process has been slowed down drastically. Most of these ITAs had submitted application in July. I am stuck at Med Passed with Ip1 and I guess few are stuck at IP2. I think by end of sept we will start seeing the status change.
Hi Chikoo

I am 14 July AOR and also stuck on IP1, medicals passed around 25th, is it worth it to ring CIC up for an update or it won't make any difference?
did u try to find out ur visa office mine is at CIO Sydney.

Regards

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Hi Chikoo

I am 14 July AOR and also stuck on IP1, medicals passed around 25th, is it worth it to ring CIC up for an update or it won't make any difference?
did u try to find out ur visa office mine is at CIO Sydney.

Regards
CIO Sydney are sadly known to be slow. I wouldn't worry too m uch - at this point they will just tell you that you are still within their 6 months processing time. If it hasn't changed in a month then I'd order GCMS :)

Reactions: s.tamoor

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
CIO Sydney are sadly known to be slow. I wouldn't worry too m uch - at this point they will just tell you that you are still within their 6 months processing time. If it hasn't changed in a month then I'd order GCMS :)
do u know where are other CI Offices apart from Sydney?

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Submitted my application on the 14th July but doesn't look like it's moved at all. Looking at ImmiTracker it looks like people who are currently living in Canadas applications are taking much longer? I don't even have a UCI yet.

Can anyone tell me anything based on the below?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone share the email id for CIO Sydney ? I have mailed Ottawa and they have informed that i should get in touch with Sydney office

Mazallstar

Jun 5, 2017
I submitted my passport at the local VFS office on 14th Aug and it was delivered to the New Delhi office on the 16th Aug, how many days does it take for stamping the visa and passport return?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
All July AOR-stuck at CIO folks please respond,

Tag someone if you know and let them post their updates..

Please post any/all contact wid CIC that you can share with us in this thread. My file still at CIO sydney they say. I'm in NA2 since 22July. I believe you can see my timeline in the signature below..

Last edited:
Reactions: drCAN

jv.fswin

Aug 13, 2017
Everybody please post any/all contact wid CIC that you can share with us in this thread. My file still at CIO sydney they say. I'm in NA2 since 22July. I believe you can see my timeline in the signature below..
I had called CIC and got to know my application is also at CIO. On asking when it is likely to be transferred to any ther VO, the agent said there is no plan as of now to transfer them to another VO. Since, I am on IP2, I am assuming these guys would be finalizing and sending the PPR. It is slow but there is nothing else we could do apart from waiting

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
I had called CIC and got to know my application is also at CIO. On asking when it is likely to be transferred to any ther VO, the agent said there is no plan as of now to transfer them to another VO. Since, I am on IP2, I am assuming these guys would be finalizing and sending the PPR. It is slow but there is nothing else we could do apart from waiting
This is something positive i have heard about CIO Sydney.
Friend, can you please also share your Timelines?

Last edited:

jv.fswin

Aug 13, 2017
This is somehting positive i have heard about CIO Sydney.
Friend, can you please also share your Timelines?
AOR 10th July
MP 21st July
BG1 21st Jul
NA2 25th Jul
IP2 14 Aug
From what i ve observed, lot of people here who have their file at CIO and are at NA2 or IP2. It is quite possible they would be finalizing it till the very end

Reactions: Umidjon90 and drCAN

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi,

Any update from PNP Inland candidates???
It seems that PNP is speeding up.