July AOR 2017

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
FSW-O

AOR - July 25
Meds passed - 4 August
NA2 - 5 August

With the speed some applications seem to have moved here, it's already feeling like months have gone by and my NA hasn't changed :p
Congrats to everyone who have PPR.
Haha, I agree! My AoR was a day before you but NA wasn't until 8th August....fingers crossed for IP2 this week

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
The trend has changed since June and now IP1 is completed within 2-5 days from Medical Passed and moving to NA2.

However, NA2 may take sometime as IP2 is started once A11 Eligibility Test is completed. In IP2 they have to perform A40 Fraud and Misrepresentation on both A11 Eligibility and A16 Admissibility.

Trend for IP2 is that it takes 20 days on average from starting to PPR whereas it takes on average 30-40 days from NA2 to IP2 nowadays.

IP2 can take longer if there are many red flags added during A11 or A16 Tests.

I hope this will help.

Most of the June and July applications for FSW is expected to be completed by mid October and for PNP by the end of November.

Mitchyzinc

Dec 23, 2016
UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Congrats. Can u tell us little more abt ur profile. I had same AOR but no news yet. How abt ur travel history etc?
Its for NOC 6314
I have a lot of travel history
2 countries for police clearance
Current resident: UAE

jazz89

May 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My AOR Date is 22-June-2017,
& my Application Status Looks Like:

-->Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

-->Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-->Review of medical results- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

-->Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.

-->Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

--> Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-->Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-->Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical status is not changed yet and i got message for uploading SCHEDULE FORM A for dependent till 22nd august, i uploaded this document today only.

when will i get PPR ?
even my medicals status is unchanged, what sequence are they following to check my application,
please help me our suggest me .

Thanks in advance!!!!!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
is there an alternate WhatsApp group for July AORs??? i remember the one Andy sent was full for whatsapp...
I also sent you a Telegram group, which has 150+ members and you can join.

It takes 3-5 min to download telegram and join the group.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

My AOR Date is 22-June-2017,
& my Application Status Looks Like:

-->Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

-->Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-->Review of medical results- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

-->Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.

-->Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

--> Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-->Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-->Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical status is not changed yet and i got message for uploading SCHEDULE FORM A for dependent till 22nd august, i uploaded this document today only.

when will i get PPR ?
even my medicals status is unchanged, what sequence are they following to check my application,
please help me our suggest me .

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Your file is opened and probably you will have an assigned UCI number by now. Your profile shows your Background Check has moved from NA1 to IP1 and will move back to NA (2) once your Medical is passed.

In Initial Stage, about 3 separate checks are conducted

1. Eligibility Test (You never know about the results unless you order Notes or PPR is made)
2. Admissibility on Medical Ground (Medical Pass)
3. Admissibility on Security Ground (IP1)

So, in your case Schedule Form, A is requested as a part of (1) Eligibility Test (Assumption), Your (2) Medical results are pending, and (3) IP1 has been started which will be completed after both Admissibilities criteria's are met.

Once admissibility assessment is completed your Background will move from IP1 to NA2.

NA2 will not change unless your Eligibility Test is also passed.

After that final A40 Fraud and Misrepresentation Test is performed on all 3 again. Once this final check starts your Background Check will move from NA2 to IP2.

IP2 can take 3 months if there are many red flags or doubts of Fraud or Tempered Documents. Most common delays are seen by the New Delhi Visa Office, especially regarding employment certificates.

However, if an officer was completely satisfied at the initial stage and there were no criminal traces and security risks found during IP1 then you can expect to get PPR after 20 days on average after IP2 was started.

Additional documents can be asked at any stage for any of the above-stated steps, however, change in profile status will help you predict when you may expect PPR.

Final Notes:

Taking a look at the speed of your profile it looks like your PPR will be sent in November.

I hope this will help. Good Luck!

bindhya1021

Aug 10, 2017
I also sent you a Telegram group, which has 150+ members and you can join.

It takes 3-5 min to download telegram and join the group.
yes yes.. i am part of that.. thanks Andy.. was just wondering of any additional whatsapp group was created as many were asking to be part of tht.. anyways thanks again

jaysingh22

Mar 15, 2017
Your file is opened and probably you will have an assigned UCI number by now. Your profile shows your Background Check has moved from NA1 to IP1 and will move back to NA (2) once your Medical is passed.

In Initial Stage, about 3 separate checks are conducted

1. Eligibility Test (You never know about the results unless you order Notes or PPR is made)
2. Admissibility on Medical Ground (Medical Pass)
3. Admissibility on Security Ground (IP1)

So, in your case Schedule Form, A is requested as a part of (1) Eligibility Test (Assumption), Your (2) Medical results are pending, and (3) IP1 has been started which will be completed after both Admissibilities criteria's are met.

Once admissibility assessment is completed your Background will move from IP1 to NA2.

NA2 will not change unless your Eligibility Test is also passed.

After that final A40 Fraud and Misrepresentation Test is performed on all 3 again. Once this final check starts your Background Check will move from NA2 to IP2.

IP2 can take 3 months if there are many red flags or doubts of Fraud or Tempered Documents. Most common delays are seen by the New Delhi Visa Office, especially regarding employment certificates.

However, if an officer was completely satisfied at the initial stage and there were no criminal traces and security risks found during IP1 then you can expect to get PPR after 20 days on average after IP2 was started.

Additional documents can be asked at any stage for any of the above-stated steps, however, change in profile status will help you predict when you may expect PPR.

Final Notes:

Taking a look at the speed of your profile it looks like your PPR will be sent in November.

I hope this will help. Good Luck!
from where did you get such detailed info

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
yes yes.. i am part of that.. thanks Andy.. was just wondering of any additional whatsapp group was created as many were asking to be part of tht.. anyways thanks again
There is a telegram group which you can join, it takes 2-5 mins to get it, it has no limit on members and as active as whtsapp.

Noni1

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Guys

AOR 18th July
No UCI yet and not status changes.
Does this mean mike file hasn't been pick, any ideas on what could cause this?