+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

baghe

Aug 10, 2017
No, i see that background check field says something on the lines of 'We are currently processing your application. We'll let you know once we start your BG check'.

I'm assuming this is IP1. It has been the same since meds passed on aug 5.

If its NA for you, i think your IP1 was completed :)
That's what I suspect. Thanks for your input.

mostafaantr

Aug 11, 2017
Hey Guys
I'm new to the fourm :)
This is my timeline:
17 May: ITA
2 July : E-APR
20 July: MP
21 July: BG IP
22 July: BG NA
9 Aug: We are processing BG & We don't need any add doc

Can you please add me to the What'app gp :)

Reactions: funter28 and baghe

gseran

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hey Andy,
Hate to bother, especially after seeing the number of people asking to be added on whatsapp. Hope another one won't be much. Thanks! And I see that people aren't leaving their phone numbers. So I assume you'd PM me that. Or let me know if I must PM you my number.

Also, if someone can tell me what the stage of my application is, that'll be great. Also I read about people finding their Visa office. Must I do that as well? I don't want to leave out something after having done so much.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Cheers!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hey Andy,
Hate to bother, especially after seeing the number of people asking to be added on whatsapp. Hope another one won't be much. Thanks! And I see that people aren't leaving their phone numbers. So I assume you'd PM me that. Or let me know if I must PM you my number.

Also, if someone can tell me what the stage of my application is, that'll be great. Also I read about people finding their Visa office. Must I do that as well? I don't want to leave out something after having done so much.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Cheers!

Hey invited.

Which stream are you?

You are in NA (i would assume after IP1)

Reactions: gseran

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Hi, I am new here, could you plz add me to the Wassapp group?
I am an EE candidate in FSW category. I am already in Canada on Student Visa due to expire in Nov.
My timeline is: AOR - July 12th and RPRF - Aug 2nd
Any idea when can I expect PPR??
Do you think I should apply for Temporary resident visa or work permit just in case my PR is not processed till Nov when my student visa expires?? Any information will be helpful. TIA and good luck to others in the queue.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just got my PPR request email. AOR: July 20th Medical: July 21st, IP2: August 11th, PPR: August 11th.

Good luck to all who are waiting and thanks for all the help!
How come people are getting PPR so early!?

Mine AOR is July 24. Med passed Aug 3. No update after that.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hi. When I received medical passed status my BG was "your application is in progress we will let you know once we start your BG check". After two days it changes to NA. Any idea at what stage I'm? When R10 is completed?
Yes, ur R10 is done. Now eligibility will start

Reactions: funter28

jaysingh22

Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys congrats to all for making it to the ITA stage, I got my ITA on april 10 and i have put up my case through a representation firm which handles my cic account, its been a month my case was submitted, some one kindly guide me what all stages are left now,,,,, medical passed and all i read here still pretty confused help appritiated in advance