+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
In my country, they translated directly from the original PCC. Meaning that the package only has: (1) translation with stamp (2) original PCC with stamp (3) affidavit of translator.
Do I have to provide certified copy of the original as well? Please help advise. Thank you

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
We have same AoR - hopefully I'll hear about medicals soon. Good luck with the following stages, has your IP1 changed yet?
It says - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Good Luck to u too.

mrzbd

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
Hi.
Is there anyone here as pnp outland applicant?
I'm wondering whether the medical check speeds up in this stream as well, since the medicals done statuses for fsw outland applicants are much shorter than quoted in the statistical data. Many of you received this status very quickly.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Dear all
I'm double checking my eAPR. In Education history, they ask "We will assess xxx's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate xxx's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below." I wonder do I have to add my secondary/high school? If yes, do I need to provide documents like degree for that?
Thank you!

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hi.
Is there anyone here as pnp outland applicant?
I'm wondering whether the medical check speeds up in this stream as well, since the medicals done statuses for fsw outland applicants are much shorter than quoted in the statistical data. Many of you received this status very quickly.
I am. Currently they're done with upto 10th may medicals. I think we need to wait a month more