+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
FSWO
Federal Skilled Worker Outland
AOR - July 10
Acknowledgement of Receipt - this is messaged to your account once CIC have received your completed application
BG NA1 - July 10
Background Check - Not applicable - this is the default for the account
Medical passed - July 21
Medical exams have been assessed by CIC and you have passed. Usually shows that it is not needed until it is approved
ADR Requested (SG pcc) - July 21
ADR Submitted (SG pcc) - July 21
ADR Uploaded (SG pcc) - July 22
Additional documents required
BG IP1 - July 22
This is known as background check one, usually happens the day of your medicals being passed. The background section says in progress.
BG NA2 - July 26
After IP1 the background check section goes back to not applicatable, known on here as NA2
After NA2 comes BG IP2, when background check goes to in progress again. After that you usually get your PPR, called the "golden email" here, which is your passport request! Hope that helps

Reactions: mrzbd

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
After NA2 comes BG IP2, when background check goes to in progress again. After that you usually get your PPR, called the "golden email" here, which is your passport request! Hope that helps

does profile progress with such a speed usually ? or it is usual speed and now BG IP2 will take time?

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, This is my status. Which stage is it in?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Not applicable.
Background check
In some cases, we need to verify criminal, security and/or other background information to make sure you are admissible to Canada. If we need more information from you, we will send you a message.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Sure, here it is.

AOR :- 5th July
IP1 and medical passed:- somewhere around 15th July
NA2:- 21st July
IP2:- 25th July

Waiting for the golden email :)

Thanks
Piyush
You application is flying on to its end :).. did you have any foreign visits since 18?

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Kindly add me to July 2016 AOR group. I have found something strange with my account which says. Your action is required. When I check the status, there is nothing in it. I have check status part too. Can you please provide more info.
Send a mail to CIC asking about the details

madhueck

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, I have a bit troubling situation. I submitted for ITA and received my AOR on 10th July (ITA received for CRS of 496) .
But recently I got to know that the 15 points which I claimed for a sibling in Canada seems unacceptable since the sibling I mentioned was actually my cousin (I misapprehended the term sibling, my fault). I did not know this definition at the time of application. However, my aunt (mother's sister) is also a permanent resident in Canada who is sponsored under her son (my cousin whom I mentioned in the PR application since he had good income records). I mentioned the PR status of my aunt too in a letter under relative proof.

However my CRS score without the points for sibling in Canada is also in a good standing as 496-15 (481) which was way above the cut off score (Draw #66 - 449) during the ITA draw which I received letter.
Would my PR application be rejected directly? Or can I send a case specific inquiry mentioning the situation and attaching my Aunt as the relative instead of cousin and asking them consider processing the application reducing the 15 points? The current status of my application is medicals passed and BG Check (IP 1).
AOR - 10th July
Meds Passed - 25th July
IP 1 - 25th July

And so far no new progress :( :( :(

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi, I have a bit troubling situation. I submitted for ITA and received my AOR on 10th July (ITA received for CRS of 496) .
But recently I got to know that the 15 points which I claimed for a sibling in Canada seems unacceptable since the sibling I mentioned was actually my cousin (I misapprehended the term sibling, my fault). I did not know this definition at the time of application. However, my aunt (mother's sister) is also a permanent resident in Canada who is sponsored under her son (my cousin whom I mentioned in the PR application since he had good income records). I mentioned the PR status of my aunt too in a letter under relative proof.

However my CRS score without the points for sibling in Canada is also in a good standing as 496-15 (481) which was way above the cut off score (Draw #66 - 449) during the ITA draw which I received letter.
Would my PR application be rejected directly? Or can I send a case specific inquiry mentioning the situation and attaching my Aunt as the relative instead of cousin and asking them consider processing the application reducing the 15 points? The current status of my application is medicals passed and BG Check (IP 1).
AOR - 10th July
Meds Passed - 25th July
IP 1 - 25th July

And so far no new progress :( :( :(
This might lead to rejection I am afraid. This is a problem, as the score you received ITA on will be altered. They might not even consider the CSE. Do send one ASAP.
there is also an option to withdraw the file and apply again on fresh ITA with correct documents.
Also post this query here- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-172
You will get the best advice, take a decision and act on this as fast as you can.

madhueck

Aug 1, 2017
This might lead to rejection I am afraid. This is a problem, as the score you received ITA on will be altered. They might not even consider the CSE. Do send one ASAP.
there is also an option to withdraw the file and apply again on fresh ITA with correct documents.
Also post this query here- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-172
You will get the best advice, take a decision and act on this as fast as you can.
Thanks for the advice. Btw will they be refunding full payment ($550 + $ 450)? :(

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks for the advice. Btw will they be refunding full payment ($550 + $ 450)? :(
Yes, as long as you are in IP1, they will I think.
I am sorry for you my friend, don't worry, you have a good score, will get an ITA easily again if it comes to that.

cguru49

Aug 2, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Hello guys, received ita on 31 may and uploaded all the documents on 30th July for PR . And paid 1040 cad.

Is there any thing I have to do apart from waiting for the decision??