+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

edara

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Please send me link for July AOR

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy,
Can you please help me with this!
I am filling up Express entry application under CEC inland, I am struck with this question.
I was refused US Student Visa(F1), Should I answer Yes for both of these questions or just the 2nd question?
Is F1 student visa considered as Temporary Resident Visa?Yes

1.Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2.Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Please help experts!
I am not an immigration consultant, but based on my experience, I would say you need to answer YES to both. You can attach a LOE explaining the circumstances of a refusal.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Oh wow Andy I genuinely think you're a genius! And from deep down from my heart, thank you so much for this valuable information. I really appreciate your efforts.
Thank you again.
Have a great day!
This is the most helpful, best database ever.
Thank you so much for these kind words!

I really really appreciate it and wish you all the best with your process.

Reactions: Canadian2735

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Please send me July AOR group Link.

SSK123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
07-04-2017 score- L 8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S 6.5
hi andy, received AOR on 8th july.. pls add me to the whatsapp group..