+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

rbisrakhia

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Usually you need to get this letter in a form if an affidavit. This is a standard alternt to a letterhead.

In your case... not sure how well it gets sccepterd.

You can raise CSE with additional LOE
I got it in an affidavit format but just forgot to mention the explanation in LoE. How can I rasie CSE with additional LOE?

dhamija.nipun

Mar 24, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
AOR Received.
05-07-2017
Hi Andy....please add me to the whatsapp group!
Many thanks
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

[/QUOTE
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:
*The busiest month ever recorded on the tracker.

Passport Request by day in June:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*The bad news is that it has been over 6 months for PNP Inland and Outland for Janauary and there hundreds of applicants who are still waiting, applicants are also waiting from December and even some from November. This is becoming a trend. For PNP Paper-bases processing is not far off (**for some at least) compared to e-APR applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Last week we saw over 90 Passport Requests in a 24 period, mainly for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow as there were a lot of OINP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Finally! Slightly belated.... but Happy Canada Day!

MDEVGAN

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Guys,

I got AOR today. Got a quick question. Is there a way I can check my submitted application? I want to reconfirm one of the travel information dates that I have submitted. Thanks!!!

Mantosh

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys,

I got AOR today. Got a quick question. Is there a way I can check my submitted application? I want to reconfirm one of the travel information dates that I have submitted. Thanks!!!

Mantosh
There is sort of a work around on the forum, it works for some while does not work for others:

Copied from: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-view-the-details-i-submitted-after-ita.468565/

The hack to view the details that you submitted as part of eAPR is
1. Click View Submitted Application
2. Once you are on the page which shows the list of uploaded documents, click Start Again
3. It will take you to page which has Cancel and Continue. Click Cancel and you will be able to see all the forms and the information that you submitted.

Reactions: php and Danish28

Neel685

May 23, 2017
Hi,

Appreciate if somebody could add me in this group since I have received the AOR yesterday. Also, kindly let me know the whatsapp group if any.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

dhruv_bhutani

Jul 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

Hi.. plz share the link with me for July AOR.

Many thanks in advance
Dhruv

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
For your information:

The below is average AOR to PPR by Stream:

If you would file e-apr on the 1st of July, regardless of the stream you can expect PPR by:

If you would file e-apr on the 1st of July, regardless of the stream you can expect medical to pass by:

picture host ru
Thanks you for the handy work andy108. We need you to be active in this thread more than ever.

Reactions: andy108

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Count in me in for July submission folks. Anybody from India (NDVO office) on this pool?? Please PM me so we can remain in touch or reply here. I would say including your dates/details of your profile on the signature would be to the benefit of all of us.