+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
AOR 17th July
Medical passed
And then nothing special so far
I'm kinda worried about that
AOR July 24... I think we should not worry. During May June there were so many ITA and thus so many AOR and obviously this increase in the application must have increased the workload. I saw couple of PPR but those must be really straight forward cases. Let's be patient.

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys... My Review of additional documents status changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." ADR (Schedule A Background form - IMM 5669) was requested on Aug 4 and I submitted the same on Aug 8th. Can you help me identify what this means? I'm on NA2 since Aug 8th 2017. Thanks so much!

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi Guys... My Review of additional documents status changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." ADR (Schedule A Background form - IMM 5669) was requested on Aug 4 and I submitted the same on Aug 8th. Can you help me identify what this means? I'm on NA2 since Aug 8th 2017. Thanks so much!
Basically means they have accepted your additional documents and they will let you know if they need anything else. So you are good for now and the wait game is on now.

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible for someone to be in IP2 meanwhile the background check status still shows "Your application is in progress. We wil inform you when we start your background check" and Additional documents similarly indicates "...being reviewed"?

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
Hi All ,

I got a mail reply
"Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office."

Can anyone kindly tell me my application is in which stage ? whats the next step & tentative time to get PPR ??

Tks

AOR - July 21
MED - July 29
BG - NA since then
FSW -O

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi All ,

I got a mail reply
"Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office."

Can anyone kindly tell me my application is in which stage ? whats the next step & tentative time to get PPR ??

Tks

AOR - July 21
MED - July 29
BG - NA since then
FSW -O
Same timeline as of mine...i applied from uae. What abt u?

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All ,

I got a mail reply

Tks

AOR - July 21
MED - July 29
BG - NA since then
FSW -O

my timeline is similar to yours. The only difference is that I'm in IP1 still..... I also got the the email Today saying that my file is in Sydney...