+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

nbd2

Nov 9, 2017
Hey all,
Had my AOR since 19th of July, passed medicals on September 1st, but other than that, no movement at all. CEC route, and getting a bit antsy because other people are getting theirs. Wondering if its worth my time emailing that address to look for an update or just sit tight? Would love to get sorted for heading home at Christmas.
TIA

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi MRE.

My status is exactly same as yours, IP1 on MyCIC since last 30 days + File in CPC Ottawa per their email reply. All because of PCC ADR. I ordered GCMS, however, it will takes another 2 weeks to come back. I know people are stuck in IP1 for much longer time so I don't have any right to sulk :)

Did you order GCMS and did it help in any movement on file or put some light on reasons ?
Hi....you can call and ask the progress of your profile...I have called them for 3 times and have got all the information which I wanted to know, moreover, they give the updated information till date. If you are too worried and want an immediate response, then try calling them once, though, wait time doesn’t get refused but still you feel better and quite motivated :)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Thank you
I emailed them thursday and no response at all.
They will...,maybe till Monday now because they don't work on weekends.

Reactions: tuce

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys, have anyone one noticed any other change with respect to those that their status turned from "No additional document required" to "being reviewed"? One wonders what is really keeping the PPR?:):):). I pray for the best.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi Guys, have anyone one noticed any other change with respect to those that their status turned from "No additional document required" to "being reviewed"? One wonders what is really keeping the PPR?:):):). I pray for the best.
Hey hi
My doc status was 'not needed' and bg status 'we are processing your background check' from 3rd October, but, on 28th october, my doc status got changed to 'being reviewed' from 'not needed', whereas, bg still remains the same, 'we are processing your background check' and still there is no sign of PPR.
When did your doc status change and what does your bg status say?

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Nothings changed for me.. my status is still not applicable for bg and no documents needed, and i emailed them to know the status of the application and no response at all..

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hey hi
My doc status was 'not needed' and bg status 'we are processing your background check' from 3rd October, but, on 28th october, my doc status got changed to 'being reviewed' from 'not needed', whereas, bg still remains the same, 'we are processing your background check' and still there is no sign of PPR.
When did your doc status change and what does your bg status say?
Hi, i know of ur status and same with mine...am among the 6. The BG is IP2 since Oct 3.

Reactions: ravleen

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Any updates for anyone? I'm getting surges of frustration, where I just feel like canceling everything and be done with the waiting and move on. I wonder why CIC doesn't update their system and show more information in our accounts. Like the step by step documents clearance, or when was the last time someone worked on our files

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Any updates for anyone? I'm getting surges of frustration, where I just feel like canceling everything and be done with the waiting and move on. I wonder why CIC doesn't update their system and show more information in our accounts. Like the step by step documents clearance, or when was the last time someone worked on our files
I wish they could do that

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
I got notification for update in my application, but there is no change in there. This happened second time in the last month. Happened to someone else??