+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hey buddies,

Woke up to the most eagerly awaited mail of my life and it was the golden e-mail at last :):D Got my COPR and asked to submit to VFS office within 30 days..

However, my profile was in IP1 since July and it got changed to IP2 today.

Below is my timeline:

AOR : July 16
MP: July 24
ADR: July 26
Additional Doc submitted: Sept 6
COPR Mail: Nov 3
Congratulations Sam :)

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hey buddies,

Woke up to the most eagerly awaited mail of my life and it was the golden e-mail at last :):D Got my COPR and asked to submit to VFS office within 30 days..

Below is my timeline:

Congrats

vjvijay85

Oct 27, 2017
please don't use all caps, it's the equivalent of shouting :)
what does your profile look like?
Sorry about that ..... by what does my profile look like did u mean this ?

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Dhaval2017

Aug 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Send mme link for july aor

Lordnath

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019
Hello friends

I would like to find out if resident status in a country affects Canada PR application. My tier 2 visa sponsor here in the UK lost his licence but my visa has not yet been curtailed for 10 months now. I've spent this time putting together my PR application and looking for a new sponsor which is difficult.
I'm 108 days since AOR and 43 days in London VO.

Anyone with clues?

Last edited:

J-sun

Jul 24, 2017
Cong
Hey buddies,

However, my profile was in IP1 since July and it got changed
Hey buddies,

Below is my timeline:

Congratulations Sam and best of luck on the rest of your journey

Canada_Dream01

Jun 9, 2015
Hey buddies,

Below is my timeline:

Congrats .. Buddy Much Awaited Mail !!! Even Mine was stuck in Ip1 Since July 20 Changed Yesterday .. Me to waiting for Golden Email , I hope it should come Soon

Best!

Reactions: ravleen

Canada_Dream01

Jun 9, 2015
Heya bud,

So it shifted from NA to IP ??? cause like a few others mine is in IP1 for long now

FSW OUTLAND
AOR 21ST JULY
MP AUG 3RD (PREVIOUSLY MY APPLICATION WAS REJECTED AS I DID NOT INCLUDE DRIVING HISTORY - AUS)
ADR AUG 10TH (PROOF OF EDUCATION HISTORY - I DID MASTERS IN MULTIPLE COUNTRIES - HENCE THEY NEEDED TO KNOW WHY)
HAS BEEN STUCK SINCE THEN - I DID EMAIL THEM - THEY SAID MY FILE IS IN OTTAWA.

Hey Bud!

Mine was always in IP1 since 20 July , yesterday it changed to Ip2 and i did not observe any NA2 .

You can order GCMS notes to have more Clarity and know exactly what is going on and what stage it is at.

Best !

Reactions: vjvijay85

vjvijay85

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Bud!

Mine was always in IP1 since 20 July , yesterday it changed to Ip2 and i did not observe any NA2 .

You can order GCMS notes to have more Clarity and know exactly what is going on and what stage it is at.

Best !

Thank you for your reply

But how wpuld you know thats its ip2 ?

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hey buddies,

Below is my timeline:

Congrats Buddy! but this sounds like PPR mail;)
CoPR is the last golden milestone to cross- when your passport has been stamped and ready for collection:D:D:D
Correct me if i am wrong guys...