P parasr Member May 18, 2021 13 1 Today at 4:55 PM #76 received the portal 2 request on Sep 29, 2026. I am uploading my photo. Wondering if I have to scan and upload the back of the photo as well?
received the portal 2 request on Sep 29, 2026. I am uploading my photo. Wondering if I have to scan and upload the back of the photo as well?
T Trt_d_2024 Newbie Sep 6, 2024 8 1 50 minutes ago #77 JollyRancher said: I did not received request as it was done during my temporary application.. went blank means under medical section it does not say anything now Click to expand... I checked my GC Key today, same for me. Any changes on your end since you found out? Thanks
JollyRancher said: I did not received request as it was done during my temporary application.. went blank means under medical section it does not say anything now Click to expand... I checked my GC Key today, same for me. Any changes on your end since you found out? Thanks