+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Nothing has changed for me. I started the mandamus, my lawyer sent demand letter on 26/7/2026. I saw ghost update on gckey on 31/7/2026. Nothing then. The deadline in the demand letter is today. So I am gonna start the next stage and file the case to the federal court.
 
IRCC timline portal feels like a scam.. till last month it was showing 1 month remaining for applications from July 2025, now it shows 2 month remaining. what exactly is the use if it is dynamic and they can't meet the timelines they make public.
 
Nothing has changed for me. I started the mandamus, my lawyer sent demand letter on 26/7/2026. I saw ghost update on gckey on 31/7/2026. Nothing then. The deadline in the demand letter is today. So I am gonna start the next stage and file the case to the federal court.
Any news or updates? Have you filed the mandamus?
Nothing on my end. Very frustrating. I'm requesting new GCMS notes today.
 
I have filed mandamus. hopefully something positive will come.
So it's been 14 months for you too, right? So you filed it after 14 months from submission? Can we do that? I thought it has to be 18 months or longer. And can you please update us on any progress?
 
yes, its 14 months. technically there is no hard rule on when you can file Mandamus, one can do it immediately as soon as IRCC's tentative timeline passes. More the longer higher the chances are but at the end it all depends on complexity of application and individuals circumstances.
 
Bonjour !
J ai une petite préoccupation et j aimerais avoir votre avis sur ca , je suis un citoyen canadien et j ai été marié avec ma femme en juin dernier , nous avons été en relation depuis janvier 2026.
ELLE vit avec moi , nous avons lancé une demande de parrainage al intérieur , le problème est que , ma femme est sans statut , elle a perdu son statut en 2025 a cause d un défaut de renouvellement d un permis de travail fermé.
Est-ce que c'est possible d'avoir un permis de travail juste après l'accusée de réception de notre demande si on fait la demande ou on doit attendre la lettre d'approbation de principe avant de demander le permis ?
Si tel est le cas , étant donné qu'on est au Québec , est ce que la lettre d'approbation de principe peut prendre du temps avec les nouvelles instructions ?
quelqu'un pourrait m'aider à avoir une estimation pour une demande soumise en août 2026 pour avoir une approbation de principe ? cela peut prendre combien de temps environ?
merci