+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 outland spouse sponsorship

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Someone messed up the sheet. I have fixed many times in the past but I can't get it back to an older version. It was at 9:30AM (Canada Time)

Please when using the sheet don't change the information and if applying a filter make sure you get back to the original state before leaving.
There are other people using it as well.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
Passport Req..
10-06-2024
Our background check for principal applicant and dependent changed to complete on Nov 28.

waiting for eligibility to complete now

getting closer!!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Our background check for principal applicant and dependent changed to complete on Nov 28.

waiting for eligibility to complete now

getting closer!!
Congrats!!! Yes - definitely!! Based on the recently observed timelines on this forum, eligibility usually gets completed the same day when they are sending you the PPR or providing you COPR details. So definitely the last 1-2 steps remaining! Good luck.

imanshk

Dec 6, 2023
I took my medical at IOM MHAC Lahore Pakistan on Novemeber 20, 2023 but I still haven't received any email or update from IOM regarding eMedical submission, It's December 6th, 2023 today. How long is it taking IOM MHAC to submit medical results?

Medical Letter: Novemeber 6th,
Medical Exam Done: Novemeber 20th

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I took my medical at IOM MHAC Lahore Pakistan on Novemeber 20, 2023 but I still haven't received any email or update from IOM regarding eMedical submission, It's December 6th, 2023 today. How long is it taking IOM MHAC to submit medical results?

Medical Letter: Novemeber 6th,
Medical Exam Done: Novemeber 20th
Immediately send a webform. Provide all of the details you have regarding your medical exam. If you got any paper/reciept anything, attach it to the webform. And send it with clear message informing when it was done - and you still have not received any confirmation that CIC has received your medicals.

imanshk

Dec 6, 2023
Immediately send a webform. Provide all of the details you have regarding your medical exam. If you got any paper/reciept anything, attach it to the webform. And send it with clear message informing when it was done - and you still have not received any confirmation that CIC has received your medicals.
Thanks I am submitting the medical exam details and receipt via webform. How long does it usally take for medical to update after completing?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Thanks I am submitting the medical exam details and receipt via webform. How long does it usally take for medical to update after completing?
Mine was updated within a week. A month is really long - sometimes they have got your details but they are simply lazy to change the status. Once you will send the webform, if they have got the results, you will see within 2-3 days the status will be changed to completed. The level of service by CIC is really pathetic. That's why you can't assume that they are right - you will have to be proactive about your application.

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Passport Req..
17-05-2024
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2024
Just received the medical request today.

I do have a question regarding the request form having my (Sponsor) address and phone number on it instead of my wife’s (Principal Applicant).

Is this something I need to submit a webform to fix?

Or can my wife get her medical appointment booked and done with the letter the way it presently is without submitting a webform?

It still has her name and birth country and her email address.

Thank you!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Just received the medical request today.

I do have a question regarding the request form having my (Sponsor) address and phone number on it instead of my wife’s (Principal Applicant).

Is this something I need to submit a webform to fix?

Or can my wife get her medical appointment booked and done with the letter the way it presently is without submitting a webform?

It still has her name and birth country and her email address.

Thank you!
Your phone and email is put it as hers, its because you are the sponsor. We all had it the same way. Nothing to be concerned of.
Get the medical appointment asap.
All the best.

Reactions: Noorulabdeen

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Passport Req..
17-05-2024
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2024
Your phone and email is put it as hers, its because you are the sponsor. We all had it the same way. Nothing to be concerned of.
Get the medical appointment asap.
All the best.
Wonderful and that makes sense! Just wanted to double check :)

Thank you

imanshk

Dec 6, 2023
Has anyone taken medical at IOM in Pakistan in November or Decemeber. How long is it taking for eMedical submission in Pakistan.
I took medical at IOM Lahore on November 20, 2023 but result are still not in eMedical. I contacted IOM they say it's in queue. Pray for me Inshallah.