+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

luispp

Sep 20, 2023
ok, email about e-certificated came finally. :p:p:p. Officially done. @andreynitro

I wish the best everybody on here and that its application process quickly than mine. Don't panic if yours is being delay, if you did everything that was requested then you should receive an approval soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: andreynitro

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Yeah still waiting. Only prohibitions and oath left. My GCMS notes says my security and criminal passed, so I guess only immigration clearance left. Though, I'm one of "E-Grant DF", so who knows how long it'll take hahaha.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Finally done with my ceremony. Thanks everyone for the help and support. Wishing the best for all those waiting, hopefully you all will get it soon. Also received my e certificate with in 30 mins after oath!
Congratulations. Mine is next week, so hopefully I also get my certificate fast

jaspreet91

May 11, 2020
ATIP and Privacy Act gives the same thing. If you want government information, you MUST use ATIP, but if you want your OWN data, then you can use the free option, Privacy Act option. They give the exact same document. When it comes to your question, some IRCC agents say it doesn't have any affect, some say the same officer processes your request, so it will slow down your application. I don't think there's a certain information. Services that offer this service such as https://gcms-notes.ca charges a fee and says it won't affect your processing time, so it is in their favour to say this. So, I don't know, but even if the same officer completes the notes, it will give them a nudge and maybe finish your application while on it, if other officers exist and complete privacy act requests, then it won't have an effect. So, either way I don't think there's an obvious downside. They processes your application with huge time gaps in between (like, they process half of your application in one day, then come back to it 2 months after) anyway, so it shouldn't make a huge difference.
this site is fraud, see what i found
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-gmcs-note-unclear-help.823825/post-10643116

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I mean I wouldn't say it is fraud. They just expose files with the right email and application combination. Considering all the email and application number combinations, it would take very very long time before a match is found. Though, yeah it is a useless service as anyone can request GCMS notes (at least we can request as a resident of Canada, but if you are applying for a visa, then yeah it is a useful service)

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Type : Online ( Group ) Vancouver office

Application submitted :
15th July 2023
AOR : 16th August 2023
Fingerprints request for Spouse : 29th Aug 2023
Test Invite for both adults : 30th Aug 2023
Background Check Completed for Applicant : 30th August 2023
Test Window ( Sep 6th to Sep 27th )