+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Vancityed23

Oct 24, 2023
At least you have it all competed.... still 17 months on web site as waiting period for processing......my application is without any updates since nov 8...... looks like i'm not that lucky like rest of people around here... be patient and wish you all the fast process
I am at the same. place. No real update after test completed on Sep 30th. They asked for PP scan on Nov 7th and nothing else. You are not alone :(

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone send me the link to download the E-Certificate? Just want to confirm that I am using the correct link.
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

I am frustrated now after sending them tons of emails (with the Signed Oath Form attached) and still, there is no update on getting an E-Certificate
Its the right one. The process is messed up for some because of the oath officer.

Reactions: herain312

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Can anyone send me the link to download the E-Certificate? Just want to confirm that I am using the correct link.
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

I am frustrated now after sending them tons of emails (with the Signed Oath Form attached) and still, there is no update on getting an E-Certificate
Its the right link, I guess when the expectation is set at 2-5 business days, then it creates a problem. And clearly there is no monitoring system in place that makes sure that is happening. So, again it comes down to the clerical time which seems to be extremely variable.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Its the right link, I guess when the expectation is set at 2-5 business days, then it creates a problem. And clearly there is no monitoring system in place that makes sure that is happening. So, again it comes down to the clerical time which seems to be extremely variable.
Now, it's unclear when they'll close the application and issue the certificate—could be today or in a few weeks. The problem is that email is the only way to reach them, and we have no idea about their progress, especially with new applicants coming in after every ceremony.

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Now, it's unclear when they'll close the application and issue the certificate—could be today or in a few weeks. The problem is that email is the only way to reach them, and we have no idea about their progress, especially with new applicants coming in after every ceremony.
Well based on my understanding, people who have even gotten the e-cert might still not see an update on the citizenship tracker. It might take some time before the tracker is updated. Not that it matters. It is also strange that they have so many isolated portals lol.

validity

Oct 9, 2023
Hi guys, my family took the Oath today and it’s done and dusted…Officer who did our registration asked us to send in the Oath Form soon after the Judge pronounced us official Canadians, and an hour later, our e-certificates were available for download…Good luck to those who are still going through with the process and thank you for the support…I will update you soon on the passports

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hi guys, my family took the Oath today and it’s done and dusted…Officer who did our registration asked us to send in the Oath Form soon after the Judge pronounced us official Canadians, and an hour later, our e-certificates were available for download…Good luck to those who are still going through with the process and thank you for the support…I will update you soon on the passports
Hey just a quick question, did you print and sign the form or was it an e-signature?

gra_smi

Aug 2, 2023
I took my oath today too! Did you get them through your tracker or another portal?