+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have already submitted the oath form from a different Email ID, I did receive acknowledgement email from IRCC but still not able to download the E-Certificate from the following site.
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
Better to call IRCC and check with them that they have your Oath form. Once they confirm it, you not getting it is plain laziness on the part of the oath officer. Whenever oath officer processes it, you will have it.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Better to call IRCC and check with them that they have your Oath form. Once they confirm it, you not getting it is plain laziness on the part of the oath officer. Whenever oath officer processes it, you will have it.
I just talked with an IRCC agent regarding the issue and he suggested that if you have signed and sent the form to the respective office; all you can do is wait till you receive it and the only option available is to contact them through email. He is gonna send me an email to follow certain steps.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Pretty much everything on our Family application (paper based) is done. Just waiting for that Ceremony invite.
Last update was on the 2nd and 4th of November (on the portal). Most of our communications have come from the Ottawa office (citizenship test etc). Does anyone have some sort of idea how log it takes them to send out the ceremony invite once everything else is marked as completed?

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Is your agent's initials MB? I have heard from other threads that she takes more time to release your certificate.
i just called as well, same answer, the form is not uploaded on to the profile and this is something that is the bottleneck coming from the clerks side. I have MB as the agent as well. Based on the limited info from reading other forums and serious recency bias I would say MB seems to be the slowest in releasing certificates. It's really annoying to wait after the ceremony.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
i just called as well, same answer, the form is not uploaded on to the profile and this is something that is the bottleneck coming from the clerks side. I have MB as the agent as well. Based on the limited info from reading other forums and serious recency bias I would say MB seems to be the slowest in releasing certificates. It's really annoying to wait after the ceremony.
True..as she is the only one who seems to be the slowest. I have travel plans in the coming month and a passport appointment on the 27th hope to receive it before then.

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
At least you have it all competed.... still 17 months on web site as waiting period for processing......my application is without any updates since nov 8...... looks like i'm not that lucky like rest of people around here... be patient and wish you all the fast process

Reactions: herain312

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
At least you have it all competed.... still 17 months on web site as waiting period for processing......my application is without any updates since nov 8...... looks like i'm not that lucky like rest of people around here... be patient and wish you all the fast process
Sorry to hear that, to each their own I guess. Hopefully you get some updates soon as well

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
How fast are you guys getting on phone contact with IRCC, as i'm calling 25th time this morning and not able to get them on phone:(

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
How fast are you guys getting on phone contact with IRCC, as i'm calling 25th time this morning and not able to get them on phone:(
try to contact them early in the morning, usual wait time is around 30 minutes or you can choose the option to call back. Select Citizenship option