+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
They ask for COPR in oath email but in the ceremony only PR card and a photo id is needed. IMM 1000 is needed for those who did landing before July 2022. New PR applicants don't need it.
Thanks man!
Bro you are a trooper! Are you just community member like me or involved in the forum! Great job! Appreciate it man!

KEBEE

Mar 16, 2021
My office is Mississauga and I got the interview invitation for Nov 27th at the Scarborough office. Test completed on Oct 13th and LPP still in progress. My husband and I have travelled outside Canada quite often so we think that may be why. I spoke with another July applicant who got the interview and he had an extensive travel history too. Is that the case for you too?
I was out of the country for 2 months this year, I'm not sure if that's the reason

Vancityed23

Oct 24, 2023
Update: Husband received a ghost update on saturday, but I didn't. Still waiting on LPP.

Type: Online
Application: Family(2) with 1098 days
Application Sent: 22st Jul 2023
AOR: 22th Aug 2023
Background check is done somewhere in between.
Test Taken: 25th Sept 2023
Test Completed: 28th Sept 2023 (But got the update on 30th)
Everything else is still in progress.

No update after that. Are any Vancouver folks on the same boat?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi guys, I just received an email invite for an interview, I completed my test on October 4th, my office is Niagara Falls but the invite is from Kitchener.
does anyone have an idea of how they pick who to invite for interviews and what to expect during the interview? Thanks
Did they mark your test completed in the portal yet? Did the email invite say if it was about the test?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi! This morning I got an update and I was scheduled for an interview with an officer on November 27th. Does anyone have experience with interviews or what are they for? In my case, I guess it’s because I travelled quite a few times outside Canada, could that be?

My office is Mississauga and my BG and Citizenship test are completed.
Hi, "citizenship test are completed" - did you mean you completed the test, or the test is marked complete in the tracker? Thanks!

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
yes test has been marked as completed. It was marked completed on Oct 6th
Thanks for the reply. In the interview email, did they say the interview was because of the test (like, to take the test again)? Or is it for a general interview? I wonder how does IRCC determine who gets interview. Looking forward to your response. Thanks and good luck!

KrCanada

Apr 29, 2018
hello,

Got an update today
here is my timeline.
3 out of 3 LPP is completed.

Type: Online application
Application: Individual
Application Sent: 13th July 2023
AOR: Aug 11 2023
Background Check: Aug 29 2023
Test Invite Letter: 6th September
Test Taken: Sep 23 2023
Test Completed: Sep 27 2023
Language Skills: Completed - 18th October
Physical Presence: Completed - Nov3rd 2023
Prohibitions: Completed - 18th October
Ceremony: Not Started

KEBEE

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks for the reply. In the interview email, did they say the interview was because of the test (like, to take the test again)? Or is it for a general interview? I wonder how does IRCC determine who gets interview. Looking forward to your response. Thanks and good luck!
the interview letter says "INVITATION TO A VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICIAL AND
VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS" I will put in an update after I complete the interview

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hi, "citizenship test are completed" - did you mean you completed the test, or the test is marked complete in the tracker? Thanks!
Hi! Both - I’ve taken my test on October 13th and it was marked completed on Oct 18th with date of Oct 16th. My guess is that they want to check my two passports (one expired) since I travelled outside Canada quite a few times in the past 5 years.

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Hi! Both - I’ve taken my test on October 13th and it was marked completed on Oct 18th with date of Oct 16th. My guess is that they want to check my two passports (one expired) since I travelled outside Canada quite a few times in the past 5 years.
Did they ask for full passport scan previously?