+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

dnell

Jun 23, 2017
Congratulations..did u receive email or portal update ? Mine is 3 Nov but no email yet
I usually check the tracker every morning 8am PST (thats when I have noticed updates to tracker). Today, the status updated to “oath scheduled for Nov 06”.
and then around 2pm PST, received the oath invitation email with further details.

Reactions: Canadatestdemo

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
how do you display those seats? write and have picture profile?
Should be your name in the zoom call, you can edit it and set it to the seat numbers

Aug 30, 2023
I usually check the tracker every morning 8am PST (thats when I have noticed updates to tracker). Today, the status updated to “oath scheduled for Nov 06”.
and then around 2pm PST, received the oath invitation email with further details.
My status in tracker changed to oath scheduled to 3 November yesterday morning …however didn’t receive any more details after that ..mine is befor u still don’t have any details that’s why little worried but thank you bro ..hope I receive the email with details soon

dnell

Jun 23, 2017
My status in tracker changed to oath scheduled to 3 November yesterday morning …however didn’t receive any more details after that ..mine is befor u still don’t have any details that’s why little worried but thank you bro ..hope I receive the email with details soon
When you login to tracker, you can see a note where they clearly mention to contact them in case you do not receive oath letter at least 6 days before the oath ceremony.

Aug 30, 2023
Yes, but they say 6 calendar days so I think will wait till Friday morning or else will contact them ..thank you

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey folks, so my tracker says that I'm scheduled for oath ceremony on November 15th. The thing is I had a travel planned even before the citizenship application and didn't anticipate the application to get wrapped up so fast. Since I haven't received an email yet, is it ok to pro-actively send an email to niagara center to discuss rescheduling the oath ceremony?