+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Hi called ircc today.
They said they have my test results and background complete, but the test completion is not showing on the profile.
The agent said the rest of the stuff is still under review and they have no idea how long it’ll take!! :(
I have my test on Sept 25th. It’s been 10 days and I am kinda getting anxious.
same here..test completion is not showing on tracker yet.. but multiple agents confirmed test and background verification are completed on file.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Do you know how long for them to validate your test result?
They would validate mostly in a couple of days, unless they find the photo id or selfie taken or test itself was not satisfactory and needs further action... where as updating the tracker by the officer is a different story... they could update it in 3 days or take their own time.. best way to find out if your test is indeed validated by an officer is to call and talk to an IRCC agent.. they would look into your file notes and confirm if its indeed passed by the officer.. that way you need not worry about the test anymore.. and the officer would update the tracker and sometimes LPP together at once

ecko199x

Apr 15, 2020
They would validate mostly in a couple of days, unless they find the photo id or selfie taken or test itself was not satisfactory and needs further action... where as updating the tracker by the officer is a different story... they could update it in 3 days or take their own time.. best way to find out if your test is indeed validated by an officer is to call and talk to an IRCC agent.. they would look into your file notes and confirm if its indeed passed by the officer.. that way you need not worry about the test anymore.. and the officer would update the tracker and sometimes LPP together at once.
thank you so much for your detailed answer. I will try to give them a call on friday before I leave Canada for a business trip. Do you know what the best time to reach them?

Reactions: navkrish

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
thank you so much for your detailed answer. I will try to give them a call on friday before I leave Canada for a business trip. Do you know what the best time to reach them?
You could try early morning 8AM or during mid afternoon time.. . but you could try anytime, as I have spoken to agents at different times of the day... in case they are busy.. try calling after few mins.. you would eventually get connected to an agent.. no worries.. all the best!

ecko199x

Apr 15, 2020
You could try early morning 8AM or during mid afternoon time.. . but you could try anytime, as I have spoken to agents at different times of the day... in case they are busy.. try calling after few mins.. you would eventually get connected to an agent.. no worries.. all the best!
really appreciate your time.

luispp

Sep 20, 2023
Question: are those people who put on the excel sheet "Toronto" part of the Scarborough office? or there is actually a Toronto office?

TL_Augustin

Oct 4, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1110
Application: Couple
Application sent: Jul 19, 2023
Delivered: Jul 19, 2023
AOR: Aug 23, 2023
Background verification completed: Sep 20, 2023
Scheduled for citizenship test: Sep 18, 2023
Citizenship test completed: Sep 20, 2023
Citizenship test completed (Tracker): Sep 27, 2023
Ghost Update: September 29, 2023

gra_smi

Aug 2, 2023
Completed my test on Saturday 30th, and just had it updated. My LPP is still in progress. I never got an update on my profile until about the test until after I had completed it!

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
same here..test completion is not showing on tracker yet.. but multiple agents confirmed test and background verification are completed on file.
Hi, Can you please share the number

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
Hi called ircc today.
They said they have my test results and background complete, but the test completion is not showing on the profile.
The agent said the rest of the stuff is still under review and they have no idea how long it’ll take!! :(
I have my test on Sept 25th. It’s been 10 days and I am kinda getting anxious.
Can you please share the number

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
Guysss update!!!
Test was updated today. It said completed on 3rd Oct but updated today.
LPP not yet done. Waiting for that now.

backto1983

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Guysss update!!!
Test was updated today. It said completed on 3rd Oct but updated today.
LPP not yet done. Waiting for that now.
Currently in a similar situation you were. My citizenship test was scheduled to be taken between Sep 1 to Sep 21, 2023.
Did the test on Sep 1, passed it, received an automated email immediately saying that I've completed the test, but until now my online tracker hasn't been updated yet and still shows Citizenship test as "In Progress". In fact, everything is still "In Progress" except for Background verification which is "Complete".

Anyone else in the same boat?