+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

TM_40

Oct 2, 2023
Cannot login to the tracker from 1.5 month. Everyday same message "We’re experiencing a technical difficulty.
We’re working to fix this as soon as possible. Try refreshing the page or come back later." Anyone else encountering this issue ?

Cannot even reset the password.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Contact IRCC
Cannot login to the tracker from 1.5 month. Everyday same message "We’re experiencing a technical difficulty.
We’re working to fix this as soon as possible. Try refreshing the page or come back later." Anyone else encountering this issue ?

Contact IRCC customer care and also raise a webform after talking to the agents for technical issues.

nezuko44

Oct 2, 2023
Application history
  • Sep 19, 2023: Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed.
  • Sep 19, 2023: Language skills status has been updated to Completed.
  • Sep 19, 2023: Physical presence status has been updated to Completed.
  • Sep 8, 2023: Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
  • Aug 21, 2023: Scheduled for citizenship test between August 21, 2023 and September 11, 2023.
  • Aug 14, 2023: Background verification status has been updated to Completed.
  • Aug 11, 2023: Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.
  • Aug 2, 2023: Application filed
Hey! That's amazing! Congratulations! Was it an online application or paper-based? And which location did you apply to?

Reactions: Goga86

luispp

Sep 20, 2023

Connect after 5PM, the tracking website is almost down everyday during office hours.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Its been almost 3 weeks since my tracker portal shows "Test Completed", while LPP still showing in progress. Should I call IRCC and ask them about updates? I am in Scarborough office

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Its been almost 3 weeks since my tracker portal shows "Test Completed", while LPP still showing in progress. Should I call IRCC and ask them about updates? I am in Scarborough office
I am in the exact same spot as you. My last update ( bg completed after fingerprint request ) was completed on Sept 12th. Please do share what you hear if you call and are able to connect

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Type: Online application - Family of 2
Physical Presence Days: 1247
Submitted Date: July 6, 2023
Delivered: July 6, 2023
AOR: August 10, 2023
Update from my process:

AOR: Aug 10, 2023
Background: Aug 21, 2023
Citzenship test: Sep 21, 2023
Language: Sep 29, 2023
Prohibitions: Sep 29, 2023
Physical Presence: Sep 29, 2023
Oath ceremony: Not started

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Update from my process:

AOR: Aug 10, 2023
Background: Aug 21, 2023
Citzenship test: Sep 21, 2023
Language: Sep 29, 2023
Prohibitions: Sep 29, 2023
Physical Presence: Sep 29, 2023
Oath ceremony: Not started
Wow its really great that that LPP completed within a week of test complete

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
Hi called ircc today.
They said they have my test results and background complete, but the test completion is not showing on the profile.
The agent said the rest of the stuff is still under review and they have no idea how long it’ll take!! :(
I have my test on Sept 25th. It’s been 10 days and I am kinda getting anxious.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi Everyone. anyone know the call and number process in order to get to an agent regarding our application. I keep getting to "the call volume is too high.
We did my wife's fingerprints today, 29 days after we received the letter to do so(was struggling to get appointments to get them done), so I am a bit nervous that it is a bit too close to the 30 day deadline which they give to "get your prints done". So I am trying to phone them but getting no joy as to how to get through to an agent. Fingerprints were sent today to Vancouver. Our immigration office seems to be Ottawa (thats where we got the citizenship test emails from, which we've already completed). Any advice how I can get to an agent in order to let them know we did get the prints done before the deadline and they should please put that on record so our application does not get thrown out due to this.

Graykoala

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi Everyone. anyone know the call and number process in order to get to an agent regarding our application. I keep getting to "the call volume is too high.
We did my wife's fingerprints today, 29 days after we received the letter to do so(was struggling to get appointments to get them done), so I am a bit nervous that it is a bit too close to the 30 day deadline which they give to "get your prints done". So I am trying to phone them but getting no joy as to how to get through to an agent. Fingerprints were sent today to Vancouver. Our immigration office seems to be Ottawa (thats where we got the citizenship test emails from, which we've already completed). Any advice how I can get to an agent in order to let them know we did get the prints done before the deadline and they should please put that on record so our application does not get thrown out due to this.
Just before my 30 days window expiry date, I sent a web form to inform IRCC about my fingerprints with an attachment, the Fingerprints receipt from the fingerprints agency. They replied the next day with an acknowledgment email saying information has been updated to my file.

Reactions: GerhardR

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just before my 30 days window expiry date, I sent a web form to inform IRCC about my fingerprints with an attachment, the Fingerprints receipt from the fingerprints agency. They replied the next day with an acknowledgment email saying information has been updated to my file.
Okay I did exactly the same. Gave them all the information (UCI, App NR etc, where we did the prints) as well as explanation and attached the receipt in a web form earlier this morning. Thanks for the response Graykoala

ecko199x

Apr 15, 2020
Just flew back to Vancouver for my fingerprints as well as my online test, do you know what is the average processing time until I can finally see the updates on my tracker ?

Thanks a lot

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi called ircc today.
They said they have my test results and background complete, but the test completion is not showing on the profile.
The agent said the rest of the stuff is still under review and they have no idea how long it’ll take!! :(
I have my test on Sept 25th. It’s been 10 days and I am kinda getting anxious.
Hey don’t stress about it. I did my test two weeks ago and it only got updated yesterday when they completed LPP.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
You need to listen to their automated message and press option 2 (no UCI), then choose the following sequence.. 3, 4, 1, 0
You will get connected to an agent, who can look into your file after you present your UCI or application number and authenticating your info.
You will not get connected even after following the above sequence some times, just need to wait for few minutes and try again. All the best!