+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Aug 30, 2023
Hello All
Received test invite email along with pdf attached with details and link to give the test between 3 oct to 23 oct..
Can someone pls help with below query
1) do we have to wait for 3 October to click on the link and then schedule a test time and date ?
Or
Can I click on it now and book date and time between a window
Or
I can directly give an exam between that dates clicking on link ?
What the process pls

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello All
Received test invite email along with pdf attached with details and link to give the test between 3 oct to 23 oct..
Can someone pls help with below query
1) do we have to wait for 3 October to click on the link and then schedule a test time and date ?
Or
Can I click on it now and book date and time between a window
Or
I can directly give an exam between that dates clicking on link ?
What the process pls
No scheduling. Just click on the link whenever you want to give the test. You can give the test anytime within the test window.

Reactions: Canadatestdemo

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Took my test this morning. The questions were much harder that I was anticipating, but I passed! Really study the guide! Feel like a huge weight is off my chest and hope that it proceeds as smoothly and quickly as others have!
Oh I see. That's my anxiety as well. How much did you prepare? One week is enough?

harleenkaur1218

Sep 30, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a very generic question related to a citizenship application that I recently filed.
As the application requires us to provide details for last 5 years, I had only provided details within the eligibility period of 5 years, nothing beyond that. For example my eligibility period ended in July 2023 and I only provided details from July 2018 to July 2023. I had started a job in 2016 and left that job in the end of 2019 but I only mentioned the dates as July 2018 to Dec 2019 as I was under the impression that we only need to provide details for 5 years. Would that be an issue? I would appreciate if someone could answer that for me.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone, I have a very generic question related to a citizenship application that I recently filed.
As the application requires us to provide details for last 5 years, I had only provided details within the eligibility period of 5 years, nothing beyond that. For example my eligibility period ended in July 2023 and I only provided details from July 2018 to July 2023. I had started a job in 2016 and left that job in the end of 2019 but I only mentioned the dates as July 2018 to Dec 2019 as I was under the impression that we only need to provide details for 5 years. Would that be an issue? I would appreciate if someone could answer that for me.
Ideally you should have put the 2016 date as the starting date. That way you’re providing correct information while also covering the eligibility period.
This may or may not become an issue. To be safe, you can try sending a web form. After all it’s not really hiding anything and this way you’d come across as forthcoming.