+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Brobot

Feb 12, 2021
Hi! Is there anyone who still can’t create tracker? I have been trying daily , but nothing happens. Received my AOR on September 7. I’ve sent them webform, and added 4 screenshots, but only received generic response from them in which they they said I didn’t add the screenshots…sooo frustrating!
Also received AOR on Sep 6, and still unable to register tracker account

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hi! Is there anyone who still can’t create tracker? I have been trying daily , but nothing happens. Received my AOR on September 7. I’ve sent them webform, and added 4 screenshots, but only received generic response from them in which they they said I didn’t add the screenshots…sooo frustrating!
It took 14 days for me to get access to the tracker. It seems like they are having some issues as for some people it takes a lot more than for others.

rose-nguyen

Jun 20, 2023
Application Submitted online (Family, me and my 6yrs old child) July 08 20203
AOR Aug 09 2023
(No progress since then)

Is it concerning? Because I see some received their AOR later than me but already invited for test.

Thanks,
I applied with my minor daughter. Submitted July 25. AOR Aug 29. Not any progress till today.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
At the risk of jinxing myself I have been noticing that people are getting their applications processed faster?

oath ceremony invitations coming in before proof of physical presence, language checks being completed?

Is this true? Can we anticipate our applications being complete prior to end of year?

gra_smi

Aug 2, 2023
I got an email on Thursday from IRCC saying that documents had been received and added to my file. Hoping it was my fingerprints! No update to my tracker so obviously no one has looked at them yet.
Update today! Fingerprints received on September 14th, Background completed on September 15th!

Reactions: gr8man

gra_smi

Aug 2, 2023
At the risk of jinxing myself I have been noticing that people are getting their applications processed faster?

oath ceremony invitations coming in before proof of physical presence, language checks being completed?

Is this true? Can we anticipate our applications being complete prior to end of year?
I've never seen oath invitations being offered before LPP being completed, but it seems love things are moving quickly. All we can do is hope!

Felix E Diaz

Sep 9, 2019
Hi
Any one still waiting for AOR ?
if I. I'm still waiting for the AOR
I sent the online citizenship application on June 1, 2023, then on July 5, 2023 I received an automatic email from immigration informing me that my application was missing information or documents. (which was not so true, because I had answered everything). Anyway, I reviewed my application, made the corrections and sent again on July 5, 2023; However, to date more than 2 months have passed and they have not sent me the AOR, what is happening, why the delay, what should I do?

adam83252971

Aug 31, 2023
Hello all,
For me the tracker is now updated saying "take citizenship test" however I didn't receive email yet. The status was updated yesterday. The test window opens on 9/21.
Should I call the contact center ? or will email come.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
when you receive AOR - how do you know if you can create tracker?
I mean we should try and try till tracker registration says we can register? or do we get a separate email saying we can create it?

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
when you receive AOR - how do you know if you can create tracker?
I mean we should try and try till tracker registration says we can register? or do we get a separate email saying we can create it?
You will get an email to register.

Reactions: amosi

Candylane47

Jan 9, 2022
Quick Question:
Today I took my citizenship test, however, Out of my stress, I did not read instructions for the photo of the ID. So the way I took the picture is - ID in the square box lines, but my face was in the background.
Also, my camera isn't great on my laptop.
Does anyone know if this could cause any problem for me?

As a side note, I cleared the test.