+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023
I’ll probably be the last one to be able to to access this tracker. Got another email from IRCC just now saying I can now follow my application progress, but the link still doesn’t work. This is the second email in 1 week.
I did receive that email as well -- a second email which is the same as the last one I received to access the tracker. I guess there's some internal synchronization messed up within IRCC. But I believe they are working on it.

Reactions: Debby25

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
I’ll probably be the last one to be able to to access this tracker. Got another email from IRCC just now saying I can now follow my application progress, but the link still doesn’t work. This is the second email in 1 week.
Me too! I also received an email to create tracker and still can’t create it. Received 2 emails in 10 minutes and still doesn’t work!

• Sad

Rad88

Sep 13, 2023
I also received the same email for the second time today to follow the progress of my citizenship application.. But still there is no luck to create the tracker account

• Sad

param850

Sep 13, 2023
Timeline: (Just joined this forum)

LPP - In - Progress, Citizenship Ceremony - Not Started as of Sept 13, 2023

Sept 11: Citizenship Test changed to "Completed"
Sept 08: Background Verification changed to "Completed"
Sept 02: Citizenship Test passed (20/20)
Aug 31: Fingerprints Results: Received by IRCC
Aug 28: Citizenship Test Scheduled to be taken between Aug 28-Sept 18
Aug: 21: Fingerprints Submitted at RCMP
Aug: 18: Citizenship Test changed to In-Progress
Aug 16: Fingerprints Requested
July 28: AOR
July 01: Application Submitted (Vancouver Office)

Reactions: Mahbanoo

bilalsohail666

May 3, 2016
Hello all,
For me the background check is marked as completed. LPP is still in-progress and test is 'not started'. Should I expect test invite now that the background check is completed? If so, generally how much time it takes?
Also, my family member's background check still in progress. Is that normal ?
What is your status on the ecas paper application tracking website https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en and when did your application show Background Complete? On Sep 12?