+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023
Hey NDZ611, Thanks for replying on my comment. What is the subject line of your email you received on Sept 6th on tracker update? I too got an email and the content of email goes as below:

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on August 31, 2023 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté au moyen du Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté
Madame, Monsieur,

Nous vous remercions d’avoir soumis votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté canadienne. Votre demande a été créée dans notre système le 31 août 2023, et elle est en cours de traitement.

Vous pouvez maintenant suivre le progrès de votre demande grâce à notre nouveau Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté.

Le Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté vous permet de vérifier:

• l’état de votre demande;
  • les prochaines étapes que vous devez entreprendre;
  • l’état d’avancement de votre demande;
  • une chronologie de l’historique de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté.
Pour créer un compte, vous avez besoin:

• de votre identificateur unique de client (IUC);
  • du numéro de votre demande;
  • de l’accès à l’adresse de courriel précisée dans votre demande.
Si, dans votre demande, vous avez fourni l’adresse de courriel de votre représentant, celui-ci vérifiera votre statut pour vous.

Nous sommes impatients de vous accueillir en tant que citoyenne canadienne ou citoyen canadien.

Veuillez agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l’expression de nos sentiments distingués.

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

I would appreciate your reply thank you!
we have exactly the same timeline (aor and email) and in the same boat -- cannot create a tracker account.

Reactions: Punsy

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
we have exactly the same timeline (aor and email) and in the same boat -- cannot create a tracker account.
This user NDZ611 has mentioned that he/she received the tracker updated email after getting initial AOR on AUG 24 & update email on Sept 06th. So based on dates difference if I go it will be Wednesday (14th Sep) we should be getting our email for tracker updated related.

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023
This user NDZ611 has mentioned that he/she received the tracker updated email after getting initial AOR on AUG 24 & update email on Sept 06th. So based on dates difference if I go it will be Wednesday (14th Sep) we should be getting our email for tracker updated related.
In fact, if you go back to some earlier pages of this thread, you'll find people who got AOR on Aug 30th creating an account on Sept 1st. But throughout the forum there's no one receiving AOR on Aug 31st or later who has been able to create an account yet.

Reactions: Punsy

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
In fact, if you go back to some earlier pages of this thread, you'll find people who got AOR on Aug 30th creating an account on Sept 1st. But throughout the forum there's no one receiving AOR on Aug 31st or later who has been able to create an account yet.
Did you try to contact them?

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Update:
Reflects only from September 12, 2023

• Sep 8, 2023
    Activity status updated: Physical presence New update
    Physical presence
    Physical presence status has been updated to Completed.

• Sep 8, 2023
    Activity status updated: Prohibitions New update
    Prohibitions
    Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed.

• Sep 8, 2023
    Activity status updated: Language skills New update
    Language skills
    Language skills status has been updated to Completed.

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi guys, I applied on 31st July, and I haven't received the AOR so far. Every single person I personally know who applied for citizenship received the AOR around 30 days after submission. Has anyone had a similar experience?

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys, I applied on 31st July, and I haven't received the AOR so far. Every single person I personally know who applied for citizenship received the AOR around 30 days after submission. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Same. I applied August 1. Still waiting.