Physical Presence: 1096
Application sent: July 31, 2023
AOR: September 11, 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: sidroy09

dzadi

Sep 6, 2023
Recent update:
Citizenship test invite: September 05, 2023 - test window September 15 - October 05

My wife's and kid's applications from April 2023, AOR June 2023, BG Completed June 2023, after that, there is no intention to move forward.
Hi @Goga86 ,

I got a very close timeline to yours and I've applied from Montreal as well.
did you file your application in English or French?

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
I did., it was just 30 days in the last 4 years. Physical presence calculation is very straight forward and it was showing clear green on the date of submission. I have no clue how IRCC decided that I didn't have enough physical presence. it was showing 1132 days on the date of resubmission.. Not sure how they will treat this time. ? waiting for AOR/ missing info mail.
Just to confirm, if you took a day trip to the US in the past 4 yrs, you mentioned that as well in the physical calculator. Right?
(Trying to think what could be the reason)
Although, it is counted as 0 days outside we need to add that in the calculator.

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hello Debby, Same here I got email on Aug 31st AOR but still unable to create a tracker account both husband and wife. Also I found I have interchanged first name vs last name info while filling application, although I changed this information while creating the tracker account for me still doesn't work and my wife too have correct info but no luck in creating tracker account. Please comment if you're able to succeed in creating one. Thanks for this comments!
Hi! I will definitely keep you and the group updated as it seems many of us have the same issue. Got AOR on Aug 31st, email on Sept 6th and still can’t access the tracker.

Can anyone confirm if we will still receive important updates via email?

bnnh

Sep 11, 2023
Hi! I will definitely keep you and the group updated as it seems many of us have the same issue. Got AOR on Aug 31st, email on Sept 6th and still can’t access the tracker.

Can anyone confirm if we will still receive important updates via email?
Try to created the account using your phone that worked for me !

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Just to confirm, if you took a day trip to the US in the past 4 yrs, you mentioned that as well in the physical calculator. Right?
(Trying to think what could be the reason)
Although, it is counted as 0 days outside we need to add that in the calculator.
yes.. exit date and re-entry date need to be entered

Goga86

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney->Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
04-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020
Hi @Goga86 ,

I got a very close timeline to yours and I've applied from Montreal as well.
did you file your application in English or French?
I filed in English, IRCC is federal agency, not provincial (like Québec immigration) you can file in any English or French. We are moved here one year ago from PEI and to be honest I have no idea how long we will stay here.
Or we will move somewhere else.

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi Punsy,

It takes a few days. I received my AOR email on 24th Aug and couldn't create the tracker. Tried calling in but couldnt get connected. Eventually, I received an email from IRCC on Sept 6th that my tracker has been updated and i can now check the status. Wait for a few days I guess. It WILL come. I had applied online.
Hey NDZ611, Thanks for replying on my comment. What is the subject line of your email you received on Sept 6th on tracker update? I too got an email and the content of email goes as below:

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on August 31, 2023 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté au moyen du Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté
Madame, Monsieur,

Nous vous remercions d’avoir soumis votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté canadienne. Votre demande a été créée dans notre système le 31 août 2023, et elle est en cours de traitement.

Vous pouvez maintenant suivre le progrès de votre demande grâce à notre nouveau Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté.

Le Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté vous permet de vérifier:

• l’état de votre demande;
  • les prochaines étapes que vous devez entreprendre;
  • l’état d’avancement de votre demande;
  • une chronologie de l’historique de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté.
Pour créer un compte, vous avez besoin:

• de votre identificateur unique de client (IUC);
  • du numéro de votre demande;
  • de l’accès à l’adresse de courriel précisée dans votre demande.
Si, dans votre demande, vous avez fourni l’adresse de courriel de votre représentant, celui-ci vérifiera votre statut pour vous.

Nous sommes impatients de vous accueillir en tant que citoyenne canadienne ou citoyen canadien.

Veuillez agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l’expression de nos sentiments distingués.

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

I would appreciate your reply thank you!