+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Quick question, for those that have taken the test, do you receive an email after the test containing your score, or its only the score seen after taking the test? Are we suppose to get an email after the test?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Quick question, for those that have taken the test, do you receive an email after the test containing your score, or its only the score seen after taking the test? Are we suppose to get an email after the test?
There is an option at the end of the test to email yourself the score. Other than that there is no email. The tracker will update to test completed a couple of days after the test.

Reactions: Temitee002

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Hello, My tracker is completely compatible with yours.
I apply in July - 1 - 2023
  • Aug 22, 2023
    Fingerprints required
    Background verification
    We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints.
  • Aug 21, 2023
    Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
  • Aug 18, 2023
    Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between August 18, 2023 and September 7, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Aug 10, 2023
    Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.
  • Aug 3, 2023
    Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.
Thanks. Do keep updating towards your progress. I submitted my fingerprints on Aug 24th. Hopefully will receive an update in a week or two.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Does everyone have to do fingerprints, or is just some people that get asked for them?

Also, after reading a lot on this forum, I just submitted an additional document though a webform for Q13 of the application. I had outlined worker visas, and citizenship, but none of my visitor visas. I just laid it all out in a document and submitted it, just in case!
Not everyone is asked for a fingerprint. My wife wasn't asked for one.

Ctzguy2023

Aug 17, 2023
Tracker Accessible after AOR. Current status:
Type: Online application -
Physical Presence Days: 1718
Application: Single
Application sent: Jul 2, 2023
Delivered: Jul 2, 2023
AOR: Aug 15, 2023
In Process: Aug 17, 2023
Background: In progress
Citizenship test: Not started yet
Oath: Not started yet

I was wondering why my AOR was delayed considering others were getting it in approx 28-30 days. I finally got it after 43 days. Tracker wasn't activated until today Aug 17th.
Tracker Accessible after AOR. Current status:
Type: Online application -
Physical Presence Days: 1718
Application: Single
Application sent: Jul 2, 2023
Delivered: Jul 2, 2023
AOR: Aug 15, 2023
In Process: Aug 17, 2023
Background: Completed (Aug 22, 2023)
Citizenship test: Not started yet
Oath: Not started yet

Aug 27, 2023
Hi everyone, I received my Aor on August 24th, but I haven't been able to access the tracker yet. I keep receiving this error message:

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Is anyone running into this issue? Any idea how I can solve it?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
W
Hi everyone, I received my Aor on August 24th, but I haven't been able to access the tracker yet. I keep receiving this error message:

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Wait a day or two. This message is seen when your tracker isn't active yet.

Goga86

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney->Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
04-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020

Just wait 4-5 days and then you will get it.

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
I haven’t tried calling. Have you. I have lots of trips but still well over the presence required.

Did you try calling IRCC or sent a webform? I am completely out of my wits as to why they are not sending us the AOR. We have not even went out of Ontario since we got our PR and stayed at the same address. Guess being penalized for being too good.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hey, question for those who took test already. My status for test changed to in progress and I see a time frame for it Sept 1 - Sept 21st. In a same time I did not receive invitation mail with PDF yet. When any of you who done with test got it? How many days in advance before Start of test window date?
TIA!

Waiting-18

Aug 23, 2020
Hi
you will receive the invitation before test 2-3 days
good luck

Hey, question for those who took test already. My status for test changed to in progress and I see a time frame for it Sept 1 - Sept 21st. In a same time I did not receive invitation mail with PDF yet. When any of you who done with test got it? How many days in advance before Start of test window date?
TIA!