+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Visitor Visa Applications

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I got an email from ministerial correspondence saying

" Departmental records confirm that this application is in progress at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi and is in queue for review with immigration officials. While I’m not able to give an exact timeframe for the completion of this application, please be assured that you will be contacted regarding the next step in processing as soon as circumstances permit."

I am not sure if anybody have received this email when you email to ircc. How long do think it will take to get a ppr after similar message?
I guess it depends on the travel dates you’ve mentioned.

I have applied on august 11th and travel dates are in Jan 2023. No update yet.

but I have seen people applying in September and have got PPR recently. Their travel dates were in November.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022

but I have seen people applying in September and have got PPR recently. Their travel dates were in November.
Don't think travel dates have any bearing on the decision. There are folks who have applied in Feb/Mar who are still in review state.

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022

Nope! they don't really care about travel dates. Maybe those september applications got processed under CAN+ or they are super visa.

Reactions: Kornet

yuvrajkalia19

Sep 19, 2022
paji aj kll kuj patah lag ria kai var direct visa v aa janda but tusi nov di date pae aa din tohra din reh ge taude te
I Have also Applied on 6 july and my real sister marriage is on 25 nov.. and yet there is no update... i have booked my ticket for 19 nov... and result must come before 11 cause we have to send passport for stamping too....so fingers crossed and hope for the best.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I Have also Applied on 6 july and my real sister marriage is on 25 nov.. and yet there is no update... i have booked my ticket for 19 nov... and result must come before 11 cause we have to send passport for stamping too....so fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Stamping of visa is also taking time. You should cancel your trip in case there is no update till date.

I wish you get your approval, stamping at the earliest so that you can attend the wedding. Good Luck !

Reactions: yuvrajkalia19