+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Visitor Visa Applications

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
Application for Spouse July 11.
Rejection letter on October 11.
Reason: Strong family ties in Canada, not enough family ties in India.

Hope everyone will hear good news!

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Application for Spouse July 11.
Rejection letter on October 11.
Reason: Strong family ties in Canada, not enough family ties in India.

Hope everyone will hear good news!
That's sad, One side Canada is in need of good people no matter what type of category people choose to apply and other side they rejecting their applications based on applicants strong family ties in/out Canada and based on some other minor factors unless it doesn't pose any security threat when they conduct their background checks.. What about the people from war affected countries they calling in without conducting any background checks and putting that extra burden of taxes on Canadians. Another good system they made for themselves to get good revenue from outland applicants by making them to reapply with new FEE.

Last edited:

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
That's sad, One side Canada is in need of good people no matter what type of category people choose to apply and other side they rejecting their applications based on applicants strong family ties in Canada and based on some other minor factors unless it doesn't pose any security threat when they conduct their background checks.. What about the people from war affected countries they calling in without conducting any background checks and putting that extra burden of taxes on Canadians. Another good system they made for themselves to get good revenue from outland applicants by making them to reapply with new FEE.
Its ironic, what stronger connection do they want to find more than a son/daughter - mother relation? They can't find anything stronger than that relation. Parents with single kids will mostly be rejected then.

Reactions: krishere1982

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi All,
Applied for my mothers visit visa ( single parent ) on the 22nd of July using a representative.

Current status of my moms application :
Eligibility : Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Biometrics : She already has it (Previously application rejected in 2019)
Background : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What should I be looking forward to on the eligibility and background section ?
Is it normal to have this status as its been 2 weeks since we summitted the application ?

Thanks in advance.
Eligibility started on 9th Oct which was followed by BVL & PPR .
Best wishes to all.

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
That's sad, One side Canada is in need of good people no matter what type of category people choose to apply and other side they rejecting their applications based on applicants strong family ties in Canada and based on some other minor factors unless it doesn't pose any security threat when they conduct their background checks.. What about the people from war affected countries they calling in without conducting any background checks and putting that extra burden of taxes on Canadians. Another good system they made for themselves to get good revenue from outland applicants by making them to reapply with new FEE.
Yes I agree, if it's their rule that they won't allow spouses to come on a visitor visa because of "family ties", then at least they should make it clear that a spouse is inelgible. It's just their way to make money. They keep the eligibility broad, but internally it's known what won't go through.

it was as good of an application as i could have made. I tried my best and don't have regrets about whether i missed some documentation etc.

It's disappointing, but I will move on to apply for a PR for her.

Has been a very difficult two years.

I wish everyone best of luck on their applications!!! Hope everyone will receive good news.

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
Its ironic, what stronger connection do they want to find more than a son/daughter - mother relation? They can't find anything stronger than that relation. Parents with single kids will mostly be rejected then.
Yes I agree, it's like a trap almost. The application process isn't sincere.

Reactions: krishere1982

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Got GCMS notes. Last update on Aug 16, they weren't able to open my mom's passport copy, so they referred to CPC-Ottawa.

Don't understand, if you can't open, then send message or additional doc request to me. What's the point of sending to CPC Ottawa?

Sent updated file using webform. Let's see what happens...

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got GCMS notes. Last update on Aug 16, they weren't able to open my mom's passport copy, so they referred to CPC-Ottawa.

Don't understand, if you can't open, then send message or additional doc request to me. What's the point of sending to CPC Ottawa?

Sent updated file using webform. Let's see what happens...
I am just curious your review started on August 7th? Does your GCMS nots say anything on that day? What does your eligibility nots says?