+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Visitor Visa Applications

Ocean1991

Aug 7, 2022
Mine is 341 series but no update since july 8
Application was made on 4th of July, biometrics was given on 6th of July and on August 19th on portal it says **Biometrics complete**
Does it mean that proceeding has started on 19th of August?
thank you for your replies!
[/QUOTE

Goutham444

Sep 12, 2022
Hi , I have submitted tourist visa application on July 1st, Biometrics completed on July 25th. No update yet.
Applying from New Jersey, USA.
Anyone at the same stage?
TIA.

PavanJagdheesh

Oct 25, 2018
We have applied for my spouse in India while I am in Canada on PGWP.
Application - July 25th
Biometrics - July 29th
Still Background check is going on.
Review of eligibility has not started.
Not sure why this is taking a long time. I see certain August applications have gone through already.

bimbz110

Jun 23, 2022
I applied on May 11 up till now no response, I have missed our family reunion in August I don't know what they will have to do with my application, my document is not up to date anymore, should i cancel the application or wait for their final decision anyone with any idea on what i can do.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied on May 11 up till now no response, I have missed our family reunion in August I don't know what they will have to do with my application, my document is not up to date anymore, should i cancel the application or wait for their final decision anyone with any idea on what i can do.
IRCC doesn't care that you had a reunion. Your application will continue to be processed.

Reactions: Kornet

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Its better to wait & hopefully you will get the result soon. Regards

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Please did u get approval? I applied to in uae uto date still reviewing
No updates yet. At the moment, as per the forums, April and May are being processed. So, I guess July applicant's are still no where close to get any kind of update whatsoever.

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
No updates yet. At the moment, as per the forums, April and May are being processed. So, I guess July applicant's are still no where close to get any kind of update whatsoever.
Do you mean April and May applications for UAE Applicants are being processed?